Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Great episode. Richard really showed his acting skills. All the scenes with the Man In Black (who also impressed with the old acting!) and Jacob were really good and Hurley delivered the big dramatic line well.

Benjamin Linus: Let me put it so you'll understand. Picture a box. You know something about boxes, don't you John? What if I told you that, somewhere on this island, there is a very large box and whatever you imagined, whatever you wanted to be in it when you opened that box, there it would be? What would you say about that, John?

Richard: I never want to die, I want to live forever.

Jacob: Now that, I can do...

Just following up on my thought I posted in another thread the other day. The box was probably a lie, but Jacob and MiB can still make people immortal and see their loved ones, so close enough.

MAYBE JACOB AND MIB ARE TIME LORDS TRAPPED IN EXILE ON THE ISLAND AFTER THE TIME WAR

(actualy if Jacob is, like, the 13th Doctor and MiB is The Master I'd buy that)

Good episode, I still have a niggling doubt that its Jacob that is the bad guy, and MIB whos actually the good guy.

In most of the flashsideways, the lives of the losties and others are for the most part, better than the original timeline, and in this episode, smokie smotes the bad guys, while Jacob beats the shit out of Richard then half drowns him, then pretty much dooms him to live forever.

Well, isn't that kind of how God and the Devil are?

Seriously - the shit that God did in the Bible is way fucked up compared to Satan, yet we are supposed to turn to God and shun Satan as the bad guy.

I think Hurley makes the best candidate for the next Jacob. Hell, he's the only one that can fucking see spirits and shit. Plus, he's nice and hates his crazy life back on the mainland anyway.

If Man In Black isn't the bad guy, why does he WEAR BLACK and look EVIL and try to TEMPT people and why is Sayid an emotionless killing machine under his control and Claire a made woman and why does he constantly make EVIL FACES behind everyone's back and why did he kill Mister Eko and the pilot and the French team and everyone in the Temple and most importanly, why does EVIL MUSIC play when he's on the screen?

Of course he's the bad guy.

Its Jacob that brings people to the island so MIB can kill them.

Besides Sayid killed a hell of a lot more people before he became evil.

No, Jacob brings people to the island in an attempt to rehabilitate the Smoke Monster by proving that people can be good.

Except THIS time, unless they're going for a highly depressing ending. And none of that means the Smoke Monster isn't a bad guy (because he is.)

Because its not eyeliner, he just has really thick eyelashes.

Its not common in men, but not impossible.

I wonder who made up the rules. Who decided that the caretaker and the serial killing hobo squatter weren't allowed to kill eachother and that Ben and Widmore weren't allowed to either?

It seems like chess. An equal number of pieces on both sides, each has a counterpart and each has rules about what they can and can't do. I guess Sayid and the other candidates are pawns, so they can move in any direction and kill anybody, on the orders of their leader.

I did wonder if Christian is the MIB's version of Richard.

Then again Christian hasn't shown up now that MIB can only be Locke or smoke.