Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

So Keemy isnt dead now, but Mikeal is, go Jin!

The package was a surprise, I thought it would be Jins kid, why would Jin be interested in seeing Desmond?

And why did he need to be drugged and have multiple padlocks on the door?

Can Desmond slip between realities? Is that how he could appear on the plane and then vanish again?

He's an oddity. He'd be very attractive if it wasn't for his bulgy eyes, teeth and weird septum/frenulum/whatever mouth thing.

I find Keamy endlessly amusing. I hope he shows up at the hospital Jin brings Sun to (WHERE JACK WORKS I'M SURE) and says "I MAKE GOOD EGGS" and blows it up.

But that episode was a bit weak. Sun loses her ability to speak English after running into a tree? REALLY? And the fact that they pointed out how stupid this is in the episode didn't make it any better.

The Smoke Monster not being able to travel over water does make sense though, otherwise he would have just turned to smoke and sped off the island ages ago (though we saw Christian appear to Jack after Jack left the island...and he set the SMOKE ALARM off...hmm...)

I liked seeing Room 23 again. IF Dharma made it, why does it have subliminal messages about Jacob? And why did Ben stick Karl in there? MAYBE WE'LL FIND OUT.

I guess Widmore wants to use Desmond to...travel back in time?

Well, the Others could've redone the programming of Room 23 after they purged Dharma.

Still, the juxtaposition of one Sun not being able to speak English and the other Sun presumably refusing to speak English was a bit in your face, even for Lost.

The other Sun might never have learned it in the first place, since she only learned it to be able to leave Jin, and she wasn't even married to him this time round.

I wonder if the fact they aren't married means it is definitely Jin that's the Kwon whose a candidate.

Why didn't Jacob just use their full names when telling Ilana who the candidates are? I DEMAND A WHOLE EXPISODE EXPLAINING THIS.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER :rwmad:

DESMOND DESMOND DESMOND CAN'T YOU SEE SOMETIMES YOUR >INSERT SOMETHING WITTY< JUST HYPNOTIZE ME.

The end of the episode was where it started getting really interesting and then it was fucking OVER AND I WAS ALL :rwmad:

MAYBE the sideways flashes are not real. In them Desmond has what he wanted the most, Charles approval... UNTIL Charlie wakes him up, or whatever you'd want to call that. Good to see Daniel and Charlie again. OH and also Penny.

I wonder what will happen to Desmond now that he's going off with zombie Sayid. Maybe he KNOWS, maybe he's supposed to do that.

I don't know what else to say about the episode until someone else starts posting about it. It was good, but I hate it when all the good stuff happens at the end and they probably won't get back to it until MUCH LATER, the bastards.

So give me some predictions as to the Meaning of it all. I've found this show generally defies predictions, cause it makes so little sense.

I'm predicting that the island and possibly the entire world is some kind of simulation/computer program run by the Smoke Monster and Jacob. This would be inline with the idea that if the smoke monster left the island, everyone on earth would cease to exist, along with the entire history of mankind. If Smoke Monster wins his bet that humans are destined to be corrupted, then he can assume that they have no free will and thus do not really exist, and end the program. If Jacob is right and humans do have free will and choices, this will prove that simulation or not, they really do exist, and the program will continue.

Of course I'm probably totally wrong and the ending will make just as little sense as the entire show.