Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

So it seems Widmore is looking for the Frozen Donkey Wheel to move the island again? Or maybe some other well with something else cool in it that's never been mentioned before (OR THE MAGIC BOX?)

DID ILANA REALLY DIE, OR DID SHE ACTUALLY TRAVEL BACK IN TIME RIGHT AS THE DYNAMITE WENT OFF AND THAT'S WHY SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL COVERED IN BANDAGES AND SHE'S DESTINED TO REPEAT THIS LOOP FOREVER?!!??!

(No, she's really dead.)

The Last Recruit... WHICH ONE WAS THE LAST RECRUIT? :rwmad:

How can just letting MIBLocke talk to you make you part of his team? HOW WAS JACK SUPPOSED TO KNOW? ALSO are Claire and Sayid as batshit crazy as we've been led to believe? I KNOW Sayid didn't kill Desmond (he better not have). Plus Claire seemed to listen to Kate when she convinced her to join them on the boat. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD BRUSH HER HAIR.

I wish Sawyer, Miles, and Kate would have their wake up moment already. GRRR.

I guess it's like the serpent talking to Eve in the Garden of Eden. He approaches people when they're weak and searching for someone to tell them what to do or where to go. He makes a good case, but doesn't give you all the facts; just enough to make you do what he wants. And just by letting him talk to you you're demonstrating that you may be willing to believe what he says.

Claire acts pretty kooky and Sayid does seem especially zombiefied, but they're both really only doing what Locke wants because he's promised their thing in the box. He clearly doesn't have much real hold on them since they've both defied him.

Hey good episode.

We actually got some ~~answers~~ like who was pretending to be Christian and even what happened to Desmond's boat.

Nice to see both storylines are moving forward, I'M GLAD Claire seemed to go back to being good. Des is obviously alive and will show up and be awesome at some point.

I hope Jack turns evil, though.

I think the MiB was lying about being Christian, or at least not giving the whole truth. He could've been Christian in the first season when he led Jack to the caves, and in season four with Claire, but at the very least it couldn't have been the MiB as Christian on the boat with Michael at the end of season four, since it's been pretty well established that he can't cross water.

I think the MiB was lying about being Christian, or at least not giving the whole truth. He could've been Christian in the first season when he led Jack to the caves, and in season four with Claire, but at the very least it couldn't have been the MiB as Christian on the boat with Michael at the end of season four, since it's been pretty well established that he can't cross water.
Yeah, the thing with Christian showing up on Widmore's boat right before Michael was blown up crossed my mind as well. If he is/was MiB...a projection, perhaps?

I don't think Jack's paralyzed. Too poetic.

What the fuck kind of weapon is Widmore using to zero in on Locke/MiB and his party? Couldn't be just some operatives with a mortar or he'd take them out quickly. It kinda sounds like artillery...are they firing something from Hydra? Is it some sonic thingamajig, since a simple shell probably wouldn't kill him?

Oh --and how many of you jumped out of your own skin when Sun & Jin were reunited, and they rushed towards each other on the beach right at the EDGE OF THE SONIC FENCE OMG YOUR BRAINS WILL POP LIKE BALLOONS

I did wonder if the fence had been switched off in time (the woman with the specs had only just given the go ahead). Would've been funny to see them repelled from eachother.

What about the ghosts seen off-island? Like when Hurley saw Charlie? Michael's ghost gave the impression that everyone who died in or around the island was stuck there (though he obviously wasn't stuck in the same place that he died). Probably just a retcon. But maybe Jacob can appear in other guises off-island.

Maybe Charlies ghost can leave the island because he had no unfinished business, he was at peace when he died.

Michael will always have the guilt of the people he killed until someone forgives him, and Hugo didnt do that.

An interesting episode, although the first one that made me really not like Sawyer, when he told Jack to get off the boat, just smacked of meaness for meaness sake.

I cant beleive there are no new episodes till may 7th, I hope they arent still showing them in america, or the temptation to torrent will get too great, a few days I can cope with, but being weeks behind, especially when we get to the finally, that will suck royally.

Next episode of Lost, Season 6 Episode 14, "The Candidate," will air in the US on May 4, 2010.

Christian being the Smoke Monster does make sense (and I think we've all been saying that for a while?) except for that time Jack saw Christian OFF the island (and he even set off the SMOKE alarm!)

Good episode. I felt sad for Claire when they were all going to run off and leave her. Sawyer was a bit of a dick to her then. Also, Sawyer would totally know who Anakin is (but he's been on the island for years and probably doesn't think about pop culture much now.)

I like that it's got back to Jack and John interacting (well, kind of.) I don't think Jack died and was brought back in that explosion, so surely he can't have been "claimed"? We've certainly seen that just because the Smoke Monster talks to you, doesn't mean you're under his thrall (Sawyer and the lovely Kate have defied him.)

It's so obvious that Sayid didn't kill Desmond that the twist will probably be that he DID kill Desmond. :(

Yeah, the thing with Christian showing up on Widmore's boat right before Michael was blown up crossed my mind as well. If he is/was MiB...a projection, perhaps?

I agree with Dual. MiB is lying about being Christian.

I don't think Jack's paralyzed. Too poetic.

Also, remember the Island's ability to heal people. Real Locke healed from a gut shot in less than a day.

What the fuck kind of weapon is Widmore using to zero in on Locke/MiB and his party? Couldn't be just some operatives with a mortar or he'd take them out quickly. It kinda sounds like artillery...are they firing something from Hydra? Is it some sonic thingamajig, since a simple shell probably wouldn't kill him?

Probably a cannon that's attached to his sub a la WW2 era German U-Boats.

Oh --and how many of you jumped out of your own skin when Sun & Jin were reunited, and they rushed towards each other on the beach right at the EDGE OF THE SONIC FENCE OMG YOUR BRAINS WILL POP LIKE BALLOONS

Guilty.

What about the ghosts seen off-island? Like when Hurley saw Charlie? Michael's ghost gave the impression that everyone who died in or around the island was stuck there (though he obviously wasn't stuck in the same place that he died). Probably just a retcon. But maybe Jacob can appear in other guises off-island.

No, he just said that he was one of the ones who couldn't move on. Which means... DUN DUN DUN! The Island acts as purgatory for those who've sinned, but not enough to go to hell.

Maybe Charlies ghost can leave the island because he had no unfinished business, he was at peace when he died.

Michael will always have the guilt of the people he killed until someone forgives him, and Hugo didnt do that.

Exactly. Though, I wouldn't say he had no unfinished business, I'd say he sacrificed his life to save another. No matter what religion you look at, they give you weekend passes for that stuff.

Christian being the Smoke Monster does make sense (and I think we've all been saying that for a while?) except for that time Jack saw Christian OFF the island (and he even set off the SMOKE alarm!)

I disagree. I think the MiB is evil and will say anything to get Jack to believe/side with him.

I felt sad for Claire when they were all going to run off and leave her.

My first thought was, "good riddance!"

It's so obvious that Sayid didn't kill Desmond that the twist will probably be that he DID kill Desmond. :(

OR, He took Desmond out of the well and intends to get together with Sawyer so they can have the hot, long-haired, gay threesome we've all wanted to see for five years.

Good ep this week. Okay, they didn't tell us shit about what happened to Des, but that's pretty typical. He must be alive, though, surely?

I'm not totally convinced that Jack's on UnLocke's side... that nervous expression he pulled after Locke had that guy killed kind of shows he's wavering. And why does he have dynamite with him? I guess after going in the water it won't do any good anyway, but he must've had it ever since they left the black rock, or at least the beach, so what were his original intentions?

Liked the surprise Shannon cameo, though I must admit I didn't recognise her at first. Hotter than I remembered. I wonder how many more former main characters Hurley's been having chats with. He should talk to Mr Eko. :(

None of the real world stuff interested me this week tbh... it's one thing to have a character be morally ambiguous, but I'm starting to think even the writers don't know whether Widmore's good or bad. It seems like in Lost you're either one or the other, usually.

Liked the music at the end. And Kate's boobs. More of that in future, please!

Wouldn't it have made sense for Shannon to meet Sayid? But no, they go and insert this subplot about her being on Expose in the sideways universe instead of Nikki! Don't get me wrong, it was funny finding out Hurley bought the rights to Expose and the Billy Dee Williams cameo was GREAT (I almost thought it had been filmed during season three, but then he made that really on the nose "don't trust the man in black" remark.) But why not just have Shannon and Sayid meet somehow? She could have been his lawyer or something!

I think that guy Locke had killed was supposed to be one of the tail section survivors, beacuse of that look he gave Cindy. I think she got more lines in this episode than all her other appearanes put together! Maybe he was in season two, I can't remember.

Kate finally changed out of that t-shirt! Wearing the dress for the meeting with Widmore seemed like a reference to her meeting with Ben back in season three...oh, they were both on the Hydra, of course it was! I'm Widmore FINALLY explained what he was doing on the island. Didn't he? Do you think he was still lying? At THIS point? Sigh.

I really hope Frank didn't die in the explosion. Hurley killing Zoe was fucked up.