Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Four deaths in as many minutes, that shit was intense, and they still had another 15 minutes before the end.

My guess is that all the islanders will die, and thats why we have had the sidewaysflashes this year, so that we know in some form our heroes live on, and destiny is still putting them together.

And the other versions on the island will go out in a blaze of glory saving the world, and maybe at their points of death they see their other lives, and are contented.

Either that or Jack will just wake up on the plane and it was all a very long dream, in which case I will have to kill some people.

Ben, Miles and Richard went to the Barracks to get something to destroy the plane. Maybe they planted the C4 there (but I don't know how they could have got there so quickly.)

IS FRANK DEAD? FUCK.

SAYID!

FUCK.

SUN AND JIN! WHAT THE FUCK.

HURLEY CRIED.

GOOD EPISODE.

No, I think Frank's fine. I mean, he just got hit with a big metal bulkhead door, moving at speed, propelled by thousands of gallons of water, with no conceivable way of escaping. I'm sure he's totally cool. In fact, I think he's gonna be the next Jacob.

:phprolleyes:

At what point do the remaining candidates start doing the math and saying, "Wait, WHAT'S the prize for second place? Horrific dramatic painful death? Hell YES I want to be Jacob! Screw them other guys I came here with..." I think that's what Jack was thinking when he jumped off the boat.

If I were Jack, after getting to the beach, I would be repeatedly shouting, "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!"

No, I think Frank's fine. I mean, he just got hit with a big metal bulkhead door, moving at speed, propelled by thousands of gallons of water, with no conceivable way of escaping. I'm sure he's totally cool. In fact, I think he's gonna be the next Jacob.

:phprolleyes:
If you really wanna get technical: NOBODY on that sub should have survived that C4 bomb. An explosive pressure wave in a confined environment like a submarine is unbelievably devastating...all of them should have been killed --or at least so incapacitated that escape would have been impossible.

I, too, think Frank's gonna show up alive, simply because a) they deliberately left him out of any death-reckoning in both the actual episode and any press that followed (I know he was a second-tier character, but still), and b) I don't think they're done with the whole we-can-escape-on-the-plane angle, and he is still the only character who can fly it.

So...last night's ep: Is the island Eden, or what?

Feelings about it still roiling through my head...like how the fuck did Allison Janney manage to KILL EVERYBODY?

Maybe she was the smoke monster before MIB.

I probably should be glad to have all that explanation but I found the show kinda dull. Most of that stuff could have been told in little bits all throughout the series, or at least after Jacob became part of the show, and it would have made it much more interesting. It struck me as kind of last minute, let's get it all in there before the show ends so people won't be too pissed about having questions answered.

It's interesting that the MIB could see dead people and Jacob couldn't. ALSO, so MIB is actually dead himself and I reckon smokey is his actual true form.

This occured to me...she did mention the whole "fate worse than death" for touching the light, and MiB killed her by stabbing her before she could say anything, which seems to be part of The Rules.

I probably should be glad to have all that explanation but I found the show kinda dull. Most of that stuff could have been told in little bits all throughout the series, or at least after Jacob became part of the show, and it would have made it much more interesting. It struck me as kind of last minute, let's get it all in there before the show ends so people won't be too pissed about having questions answered.
Really? If anything, I was disappointed in all the things it didn't answer. For me it only muddied the waters further. All it really explained (perhaps that was all it was meant to explain) was MiB's motive for wanting to leave the island.

Well, it answered who Adam and Eve were, who Jacob and the MIB were, and how MIB became smokey and why MIB and Jacob are enemies. ALSO, why they can't kill each other. Of course we were left with wondering who Jacob and MIB's murdering mom was and how she came to be in charge of the island. I guess we're supposed to figure out that she came to be there just like they did, by accident.

I think mom liked MIB best because she wanted to leave the island too. Probably for a really long time.

Okay, now I've had a while to gather my thoughts on the ep... I still think it was lame. Maybe it didn't help that I'd read comments which suggested it'd be as good as the Richard episode, but in any case, it was the weakest Lost episode for quite some time IMO. And that's doubly disappointing when we're so close to the end.

I'm sure if we really analyse it we can tease out some "oh... that's interesting" or "hmm, clever reference" type stuff, but both as an individual episode and as part of a multi-season narrative, I feel it failed. I mean, I liked where they were going with the Adam and Eve reveal, but then they went and fucked it up by showing unnecessary flashforwards for the casual viewers/dementia sufferers. And it was just boring. But most of all, I thought the glowy light in the cave was retarded.

It's interesting that the MIB could see dead people and Jacob couldn't. ALSO, so MIB is actually dead himself and I reckon smokey is his actual true form.

I feel like they are kind of last minute too. I thought they said last year there would be two or three more seasons and then it turned out this is the last season.

Remember when Jin died and we saw him in his alternate reality - he bought the teddy bear and had to rush to the hospital but it wasn't his wife giving birth because he wasn't married? How did he have that alternate reality when he didn't die but went back in time?

Remember when Jin died and we saw him in his alternate reality - he bought the teddy bear and had to rush to the hospital but it wasn't his wife giving birth because he wasn't married? How did he have that alternate reality when he didn't die but went back in time?

That wasn't in an alternate reality, that was his past. It was put together with Sun's story in the present to make it a bit confusing.

And, the kid ... he appeared in the jungle sopping wet, looked like he'd been drowned, mouthing words but no voice coming out. Only the ghosts that can't move on are stuck in that jungle - like Michael - the kid's father. But, when the Oceanic 6 are rescued, one of them goes to see Michael's son. He isn't dead - he is living with his grandmother and older.

What happened to the dog?