Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

I'm sure we'll see Charlie again in the alt timeline.

This episode wasn't as good as the last two, but still better than, like, other...things. The ending felt pretty lame with Sawyer saying "we're not going on the plane...we're leaving on the sub!" with the dramatic cliffhanger music even though it wasn't a dramatic cliffhanger.

I enjoyed the scenes with Lock talking to Kate and slapping around crazy Claire. Evangeline Lilly's acting was good, I THOUGHT. NOTICE how Evil Locke offered her a hand but she didn't take it and he briefly flashed an EVIL SMILE? Maybe he could control her if she touched him or some other lame speculation.

Also, did anyone else notice Locke's huge man boobs?

ALSO, Charlotte looked hot.

49922010497805873196.jpg

Wacky said I wouldn't understand tonights episode since I haven't been watching. But my sister explained some of it to me last week.
The only thing I can say is-man this is a sick episode to watch. : P gross!
Thats all.

Wacky said I wouldn't understand tonights episode since I haven't been watching. But my sister explained some of it to me last week.
The only thing I can say is-man this is a sick episode to watch. : P gross!
Thats all.

Eh?

I really liked it; Richard's supercute. :D

That was an awesome episode. Man... I really underestimated that guy! He's such a good actor!

Some of it was really just explaining stuff we already knew in more explicit terms, but we still found out lots of new bits and pieces. Really wasn't expecting an entire ep about Richard and I might not have liked the idea if I'd heard it before watching the ep, but it was really enjoyable. And more than a little bit like The Pianist, IMO.

my lady and i liked it a great deal. we finally figure out what happened to the statue, we finally confirm richard's from the black rock, we get to see eli (the man in black) again and understand his place a little more, and some sort of purpose for the island is laid down, namely, that it is the cork that is stopping evil from spreading across the world.

which is good, because there isn't any evil in the world now, and it would suck if there was. that's a snotty, sarcastic thing to say - i think they aren't trying to say that the island is holding back all of the world's evil, just this specific bit of evil, and the smoke monster roaming free across the entire earth would indeed suck donkey cock.

And of course, in the alternate timeline, the island was destroyed and thus isn't corking the smoke monster. :)

I almost believed the MIB was telling Ricardo the truth for a few minutes! Very sneaky and convincing! I like Jacob's idea of Baptizing, lol.

You know what I really want? I REALLY WANT A HURLEY EPISODE. They never give us enough Hurley. I don't care about sideways Hurley, though. I mean, he is successful and the luckiest guy in the world so that is kinda boring. I want to know what he IS.

Nah, I bet it's loose in the world and that'll be a plot point for the sideways timeline.
Hmm...remember, though, that the island's been sunk since '77 (at least, that's the impression I've been given,) so it's had some time to seriously fuck with things. Like in Call of Cthulhu: "the whole world would by now be screaming".

Of course, it could just be waiting there on the sea floor for fucking Charles Widmore to bring it up with an oil-drilling platform or something.

Best fucking episode ever. Srsly, soooo good. Had some tears at the end when Ricardo was 'reunited' with Isabella at the end. Titus Welliver, Mark Pellegrino, and Nestor Carbonell were phenomenal. A++

I always thought that if they ever explained who or what Richard was, it'd just be in some throwaway line or intimated through other people's flashbacks, so that made this episode all the more surprising and enjoyable. It's nice to see a show take the time to explore someone who's usually just a background player.

Hmm...remember, though, that the island's been sunk since '77 (at least, that's the impression I've been given,) so it's had some time to seriously fuck with things. Like in Call of Cthulhu: "the whole world would by now be screaming".

Of course, it could just be waiting there on the sea floor for fucking Charles Widmore to bring it up with an oil-drilling platform or something.

I'm guessing things are already seriously fucked up, and we'll find out about it as the sideflashes progress.

I'm guessing things are already seriously fucked up, and we'll find out about it as the sideflashes progress.
Shit...yeah, I didn't even think about that. We'll probably have some final shot of Titus Welliver winning the 2004 US presidential election or something.

Well, at least he'll keep the trains running on time. No bank bailouts, either. As for health care reform...if you're sick, I guess he'll just grab you by the leg and throw you into the nearest wall.