Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

It was a good episode. I liked the "because he's the only one who will have me" line. That's the scene they'll play if he wins an emmy (he won't.)

It was good to see Roger Workman again (DID YOU NOTICE Ben turning his oxygen on mirrored Ben turning on the poisoned gas that killed him in the othe reality? Of course you did) and Arzt was used well and the Widmore ending was good old fashioned Lost...OH, AND ALEX. HOT HOT ALEX.

The story about needing help getting someone to the island was just something he told Hurley so that Jack would go to the lighthouse, see his house in the mirror and realise he had a destiny. At the end he was unconerned that Jack smashed the place up and told Hurley the person would get there anyway.

Did anyone else notice a Walt lookalike walking past the table when Alex and Ben were in the library? Reminded me of that advert with Hurley again.

24913365249548122730.jpg

I've liked them all. Knowing it is wrapping up heightens the tension. I feel like some of my favorites are in real danger, even moreso than previous seasons.

They should have either used different but similar looking actors for Walt or just said FUCK IT WE KNOW HE'S TOO OLD TO BE PLAYING HIMSELF BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN.

HEY SO how come Hurley noticed that Richard doesn't age when Hurley's never actually met Richard before? (It doesn't matter really.)

Didnt Richard just come walking into the middle of othersville while Hurley was living their?

Him and Sawyer had a nice chat.

Well Sawyer or Miles could have told Hurley about Richard, since the two of them saw him in 1950 and 1974.

Either that or its a deleted scene they forgot they deleted.

IS THAT THE SAME BEAR that the kids from the tail section had in season two? So Locke stole a bear from children.

Elizabeth Mitchell will be returning to Hawaii in a couple weeks. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS?