Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Ben was funny at John's funeral. "I'm sorry I murdered him."

(I forgot Sun but she'd be right at the bottom of my list. And LIBBY above Claire? Pffft.)

Yeah, I like that Ben went from being the big, all-knowing, evil guy, to a lost and confused shell of his former self, but it has also made him fairly useless storywise, and it feels like the writers have forgotten about him. I'm sure they're building up to something, though!

I think Ben is in the dirt next week. His big moment was last year, and now that the series is wrapping he's gotta have his coda...I have the same sorts of feeling about Miles and Kate and Palitas. Cannon fodder alert...

The thing with Ben is, AS FUDDLEMIFF SAID, he was the mysterious all-knowing leader of the Others with all the "answers", but then he became a regular character and suddenly he didn't know as much as we'd thought because it wasn't time for all the "answers" to be revealed. The same thing's happened to Richard this season (he doesn't even know what the "candidates" are!)

OK, here goes. First, Cassie, it's ash, not powder. What it's the ashes of, I don't know. The reason the Others probably don't give answers to the Losties is because they were sworn to secrecy by Jacob. I mean, would you want your followers giving out the secrets of the universe, willy-nilly, to every Dick and Jane who strolled onto the island? Of course, Dogan did try to warn Jack about Sayid's pending evil. Jack just chose not to listen because he's a solipsistic, emo egomaniac who has been lied to far too often. That left Dogan helpless, because nobody who isn't a candidate can murder a candidate, Jacob and MIB included. I think the only exception to that rule is if that if a person doesn't know the other person is a candidate, they're allowed to kill them, as there have been plenty of killings.

Keamy was probably hired by Sun's dad. I remember him saying something to the effect of "if you attempt to run away from me with my daughter, I'll have you killed."

No. They're ash, and they're powder. Both are correct. Find something else to nitpick.

Possibly the ashes of Jacob's previous body (we saw Ilana collecting his ashes from the big foot a couple of weeks ago.)

Too bad Charley's dead, he could have snorted all that powder up and saved Claire and Sayid a lot of walking back and forth to the camp.

THERE'S A THEORY (my theory) that, while Smoke Monster can appear as dead people, Jacob can appear as animals. So Jacob was Kate's horse, The Hurley Bird, that boar that kept attacking Sawyer and, of course, Vincent.

Oh, the spider's were the Smoke Monster (this, sadly, has been confirmed by the producers) so that fucking ruins my theory. THANKS.

The spiders that killed Nikki and Paulo (actually, just paralysed them then they were buried alive) have been confirmed to be an incarnation of the Smoke Monster (its sound effect plays before they appear.) I think it's pretty stupid and pointless but it's a thing.

Maybe they can both appear as animals/bugs. Smokey was the deadly things like the crazy tree shaking polar bears and the spiders, and Jacob was the nice animals like the horse and the dog.