Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

one of the cats here at work is bitching that "jack wouldn't have just smashed the mirrors, he would have gathered more information - that's what intelligent people do..."

i think he has just been pushed too, too far and finding out that he's been spied upon all his life pushed him into a tantrum, which looks like what jacob wanted in the first place, as per his convo with hugo.

hugo, easily my favorite character, with the best bit of the episode, "i like old stuff, temples, indiana jones stuff"

When Jack broke the mirrors, I screamed at the TV, "YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!"

Oh! I didn't even think about Kate being his mom.. but she is on the run in that reality and not just out of town so I don't guess she is, UNLESS she is the mother but they got a divorce and the stepmother became the mother. I DON'TKNOW.

I don't think it can be because didn't Jack and Kate see eachother on the plane and at the airport? That's why I mentioned adoption as a possibility instead.

Oh, yeah she saw Jack at the airport. I was hoping they'd give us a clue when Jack was in the mom's house but I didn't see anything.

14881644757096950601.jpg

When Jack broke the mirrors, I screamed at the TV, "YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!"

I shouted "what a wanker"

Great episode, and if that kid really isnt related to the actor who plays Jack (whose name escapes me right now), then they have really amazing casting people.

I was trying to work out who the mother might be based on who wasnt on the plane.

Cant be Anna Lucia or he would be darker, could be Penny, probably not Charlotte, or he would have red hair.

Libby?

It was pretty in character for Jack (he talked about smashing up his father's coffin earlier.)

The mother of his son is OBVIOUSLY Juliet by the way.

It was a pretty okay episode but again all set-up and Jacob was a bit of an annoying prick to Hurley. I liked seeing the caves and Shannon's inhaler.

The Claire stuff was the best part. I was wondering why Jin didn't say Kate had Aaron quicker. The black other didn't really help his case for living when he said he'd snap Claire's neck though. So fuck him. Don't really like Claire being a killer (I UNDERSTAND THE STORY REASON FOR IT) and I hope she can be redeemed in the end. She's nice.

So, like Jack, I was wondering why they'd never seen the lighthouse before. Then I got wondering just all the names are written down (and scored out) in both the lighthouse AND that secret cave. I mean, why would Jacob need both? But then I came up with an awesome theory...

WHAT IF THE LIGHTHOUSE AND THE CAVE ARE THE SAME PLACE? THINK ABOUT IT. No one had seen the lighthouse (or the ladders) before. But now that they're picking sides they appear. People on Flocke's side (Sawyer) see the cave, people on Jacob's side (Jack, Hurley) see the lighthouse. Two sides of the same coin! The lighthouse is "light" and the caved is "dark", right? Because of the whole dark/light motiff they have going on. THIS IS RIGHT, TRUST ME.

(This is probably wrong.)

WHAT IF THE LIGHTHOUSE AND THE CAVE ARE THE SAME PLACE? THINK ABOUT IT. No one had seen the lighthouse (or the ladders) before. But now that they're picking sides they appear. People on Flocke's side (Sawyer) see the cave, people on Jacob's side (Jack, Hurley) see the lighthouse. Two sides of the same coin! The lighthouse is "light" and the caved is "dark", right? Because of the whole dark/light motiff they have going on. THIS IS RIGHT, TRUST ME.

(This is probably wrong.)

I doubt that. They prefer to hit you over the head with the duality stuff, eg the white/black rocks (there's even a ship named the Black Rock ffs).

I think the names were discovered using the lighthouse. It was a means to discover all of the candidates. Each degree revealed a different person. Jacob probably copied the names in the cave to make things easier.

Also, I prefer Locke-ness monster.

But all the names were on the big wheel thing as well. How does copying them into a hard to reach cave make things "easier"?

So he doesn't have to walk across half the island from his "summer home" to the lighthouse to cross names out when people die.

UnLocke is also good. I like that a lot of other names are listed on the dial as well, indicating that this game has been going on way way longer than just since the crash. Rousseau and her team, etc. Somebody with way more free time than me has probably already cross referenced all the visible names, I should look.