Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

I don't think Ben ever really heard anything from Jacob, he just told the others that he did.

At least the 2nd season old puzzle of what Jacob's list was has been solved.

Although I could have sworn at the time it was supposed to be Hugo that wasn't on the list, not Kate.

Yeah, I agree, Ben was just a master manipulator, he never heard Jacob he just bullshitted everyone.

I gotta say, Jacob appears to be a bit of a dick. Richard serves him faithfully for ho many years, and Jacob can't even give him a heads up about what's coming? WANKER.

Pickett said that Jack "wasn't even on Jacob's list" back in season three. Of course you could just say now that he was thinking of a fake list that Ben showed him or something.

claire episode i beleive is tuesday but i will miss it due to class. why the heck did they schedule lost at 7pm, we get it earlier than most.

How else could there be a Desperate Housewives wiki? I mean... really? WTF? It's an enjoyable enough show, but who's gonna sit down and write character biographies and all that crap? I refuse to believe there are people doing that willingly.

LIGHTHOUSE SPOILERS START HERE!

Claire has CRAZY HAIR.. lol I was expecting to see baby birds peeking out of it at any moment.

Do the others just TRY to get the crazies to be crazier? They tortured Rousseau, they tortured Claire, they tortured Sayid.. wtf? What do they think burning someone with a hot poker will accomplish? SCREAMS? Yes, screaming when being burnt obviously proves you are infected. I think the Others are infected, infected with RETARD. If Rousseau was infected then she was much more reasonable than Claire, so perhaps Rousseau wasn't infected, but that doesn't explain why they stole her daughter from her and left her out in the jungle by herself.

I actually enjoyed Jack in this episode, in fact I like him much better now than I did in past seasons. I thought it was cool that he has a son in this other reality, but this makes me think this reality isn't going to be real for long.. Also they chose a good actor to play his son.

Hurley is cute and adorable as ever. Now he knows how to get whatever he wants from the Others, the ninja assassin guy's face was great. GREAT FACE ACTING ON ALL PARTS.

The previews for next week are as mysterious as they could possibly make them! QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.

Fucking great episode. "That's not John-that's my friend!"

The bit with the lighthouse was epic. Need to d/l my thoughts on this one, and maybe watch it again.

one of the cats here at work is bitching that "jack wouldn't have just smashed the mirrors, he would have gathered more information - that's what intelligent people do..."

i think he has just been pushed too, too far and finding out that he's been spied upon all his life pushed him into a tantrum, which looks like what jacob wanted in the first place, as per his convo with hugo.

hugo, easily my favorite character, with the best bit of the episode, "i like old stuff, temples, indiana jones stuff"

GOOD EPISODE.

Normal Jack episodes can be a bit so-so, but I even liked the Jack-has-a-son flashsideways.

The lighthouse was cool, I guess Jacob has known about the Losties for a long time, huh?

CLAIRE KNOWS UNLOCKE? WHAT?

Also thanks, Claire, for leaning over in front of the camera a lot. That was great.

Really good episode. Did anyone else think Jack's son looked a bit like Kate? Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin... but they established that his mother was someone else (mysteriously off-screen). Could be adopted, though... or I'm just reading far too much into things.

I loved all of Hurley's lines... very injokey! The mirror thing was interesting. Maybe a little too science fictiony, if that's possible in Lost?

Liked how you could tell how many takes they'd done during the bit when Hurley had the smear on his face, because it kept moving around so much.

Oh! I didn't even think about Kate being his mom.. but she is on the run in that reality and not just out of town so I don't guess she is, UNLESS she is the mother but they got a divorce and the stepmother became the mother. I DON'TKNOW.