Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

I liked this episode.

1. No way Richard is dead.
2.Widmore might be alive, the rules could prevent Ben from having killed him. This could have been intentional on Ben's part. He's probably going to double cross the MiB, especially after he blurted out that he was planning to destroy the island, after promising it to Ben to win his loyalty.
3. Jack won't be the protector for long. Expecting it to get passed to Hurley in the finale.
4. Still no Juliet!
5. Alex is hot.
6. Liked Jacob's deconstruction of the candidate thing.
7. Now we definitely have to wonder what the apparition of Claudia was.
8. Nice that they touched on Jack waking up in the bamboo in the pilot.

1. Agreed.
2. Nah, I think Megabucks Chuck is well and truly dead. The island is done with him, now that he's brought Desmond back.
3. AGREED! I think Jack just thinks he's the protector, and it will definitely pass to Hurley!!
4. FUCKING BUMMER.
5. Eh, I had a problem wif her teef in this ep. And I like her a lot more with her hair down.
6. Yes, well summed up, especially his part about "it's just a line of chalk in a cave. If you want the job, Kate, you can still have it." Fucking brilliant.
7. Eh, who?
8. Yes, I have a feeling the finale will end this way as well.

The writers have been adamant about Jack being the next protector of the island. Also, if they didn't fire Matthew Fox after his drunk driving episode, I'm sure he's the one.

I'm fairly sure that they have to do that drink from the cup ritual in order to pass the torch, as it were.

Did anyone else expect for there to be wine in the cup?

EXACTLY. No wine=Jacob using Jack to kill Smokey, which will probably result in Jack dying as well. Hurley takes on the mantle because he has nothing waiting for him back "home" besides some cursed money.

I'll tell you one thing, this better not fucking end like "The Dark Tower" did. Yeah, I know King warned us the ending would infuriate some of us, but still. For those of you unfamiliar
At the end of a million pages of great story, you find out that when Roland reaches the Dark Tower, he didn't quite do things perfectly, so it spits him out and the story starts all over again. If we find out that Hurley becomes Jacob, and has to repopulate the island to defeat evil...NOT COOL

I thought Alex's teeth were weird too, but I didn't want to say anything because TOMTREK is sensitive.

OH and you know what? I read over on Stephen King's website that he is going to write another DT book. I don't think it will be a sequel, I think it will be an interquel (NOT A REAL WORD).

I thought she was wearing braces last time she was on the show, but I didn't see them last night. Maybe they made her teeth weird on purpose.

I wondered how Jacob knew the words to the ritual with the cup. You wouldn't expect him to remember after nearly 2,000 years. Maybe all this stuff's written on a wall somewhere? :)

I think it's the cup they drink from. You'll notice both Jack and Jacob had the same expression on their face after they finished drinking from their respective cups. It's gotta be a transfer of knowledge. Probably one more thing the writers added at the last minute that they won't bother explaining.

:phprolleyes:

Using the ash to resurrect Jacob for a few hours was a clever way of allowing him to speak to the others... I wonder if they can burn the ashes of the ashes and do it again?

Yeah, but how was little Jacob corporeal enough to steal the ashes from Hurley!?!?1/1/oneslash

I doubt very much Ben wants the island. He just wants an end to it all. Getting to exact revenge on Widmore was a nice bonus along the way.

Agreed.

Back to the DUI thing.

Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were both busted for DUI only a few episodes before they ate it. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - Mr. Eko - got busted for driving without a license and disobeying an officer right before Smokey ripped him a new butthole. Daniel Dae Kim was also busted for DUI, but he wasn't fired. Probably because he didn't get busted until the end of 2008, after they'd finished filming most of season 5. This is also most likely the reason Jin and Sun died instead of having a happy ending.

Here's some mug shots.

34434749082651671302.jpg

You can tell she's done this before.
76371799934075561112.jpg

We've got a cryer.
37974020736544902104.jpg

Another pro.
52911953474034887521.jpg

Wow, what a fag....

Daniel Dae Kim was also busted for DUI, but he wasn't fired. Probably because he didn't get busted until the end of 2008, after they'd finished filming most of season 5. This is also most likely the reason Jin and Sun died instead of having a happy ending.
Wouldn't that make Yunjin Kim a little pissed? And is it even a punishment if they kept him around for the sake of the Jin-Sun reunion --within 3 episodes of the finale? Although, granted, he didn't have much of a role...certainly less screen-time than Sun.

I thought the Eko guy wanted to leave and asked them to write him out of the show.

And didn't Desmond get a DUI or feel up a boob or something?

Henry Ian Cusick was sued for fondling a girls butt and breasts and kissing her.

They settled out of court with a confidential result.

Did anyone else know he was Peruvian/Scottish mix? No wonder his accent is weird.

Oddly enough, he was living with his now wife for fourteen years before tying the knot in 2006. Three years later he got in trouble for all this stuff.

MORE PROOF THAT MARRIAGE IS BAD FOR A RELATIONSHIP!