Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

So all the actors on Lost are drunk child molesting lowlifes? Damn, the writers should have made the sideways reality a Lost cast member reality show. That would have been more interesting.

A better episode, I also doubt Richard is dead, but I think Widmore might be.

I think Jack is the new Jacob, but I have to wonder since MIB could see dead people, if after Jack (possibly) kills him, Hurley might be the new MIB.

It was much better than last week's. I liked the scenes with Alt Ben and Alex. Michael Emerson should get an emmy. I really hope Ben is planning to betray the Smoke Monster at some point, becasue if he is EVIL again it kind of makes his big redemption speech pointless. Miles still has the other walkie so there must be some point to that.

I didn't really like Widmore saying "I'm with Jacob now!" and that being the only explanation of his actions. I don't think the writers have had a clue which side Widmore's been on all this time, really.

We didn't see Richard's body so he isn't dead.

Alt Desmond is the coolest.

Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were both busted for DUI only a few episodes before they ate it. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - Mr. Eko - got busted for driving without a license and disobeying an officer right before Smokey ripped him a new butthole. Daniel Dae Kim was also busted for DUI, but he wasn't fired. Probably because he didn't get busted until the end of 2008, after they'd finished filming most of season 5. This is also most likely the reason Jin and Sun died instead of having a happy ending.

What a load of shite.

First of all, as you say Michelle and Cythia were bust A FEW EPISODES BEFORE they died on the show. Do you REALLY think they completely rewrote the rest of the season and changed their plans because of it? Michael killing them was a HUGE plot point, are you seriously suggesting it only came about thanks to a last minute rewrite? What was the plot for the rest of the season going to be before they were busted?

Mr Eko wanted to leave the show. They had big plans for the character.

And I'm hoping your comments on Daniel Dae Kim are just a joke, because you can't REALLY think the reason Jin and Sun died was because the actor did somethng naughty TWO YEARS before. Half the characters have died tragically.

@ wacky: I think I remember something being said at the time that Libby was supposed to survive the season but was killed after her involvement in the DUI, and that Ana Lucia had had a history of troublesome behavior all season and was gonna get killed regardless.

Re: Ben. He can still be redeemed, but he was totally in character with Widmore last week. Dude had his daughter killed, remember, he's been waiting a couple years to put a hole in Widmore for that...that might have been my favorite Ben scene, and there's been a few of them over the years.

Of course he could have just killed Widmore that time he broke into his bedroom in season four, but he said the "rules" didn't allow it.

Widmore could have been wearing a kevlar vest, even if he didn't have one on when he arrived, he did hide in the weapon storage closet.

I guess the whole "Christian will be a regular character in season six" thing didn't pan out.

What would be the point of Widmore not being dead? There's only one more episode to go. Plus I think Flocke is supposed to be a bit too smart to be fooled by that (and he can tell when people are dead, can't he? Sometimes.)

I imagine whatever rules Ben and Widmore were abiding by ended when Ben killed Jacob, or maybe they ended when they blew up the island. If Richard is really dead, then that might be true. Maybe there are only a few rules left and they applied to the candidates only. I DON'T KNOW.

I'm gonna be so sad when the show ends tomorrow night :(