Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orphan Black

[youtube]Q4dO3thqAOI[/youtube]

It does seem like all the boy clones are nuts, hopefully they aren't all like Helena. Maybe the ones they've shown so far have been made that way.

ALSO they're releasing an awful lot of these videos!

This is an entertaining tv show with a great central performance...and an incomprehensible plot. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

How did Delphine go from scared lab girl to badass business bitch torturer?

I was confused during most of the episode! It was really fun, especially Helena's opening scene where she was imagining hanging out with all her seestras... but the Dyad stuff was super confusing.

I guess I should have watched the season finale again so I could remember how it all ended.

Last season was baffling and survived purely on goodwill and fanservice. I was hoping they'd learn their lessons and find a way to make it less complicated.

Okay, so I guess Paul really does have feelings for Sarah. GOOD TO KNOW... even if all the conspiracy stuff is still super fucking confusing right now.

Allison is awesome.

#TeamHendrix

It's good that TatMas also plays the talking scorpion.

The little girl who plays Monkey is really good but it's good they're getting rid of her for a while because they've done enough "someone threatens Monkey!" stories. I guess Daario is too busy showing his ass on GOT to be a regular here as well.

I still don't get Mrs. S.

I'm kind of dreading watching this after last week's confusion. I so want to enjoy it, but I just don't know what they're talking about half the time. As soon as I think I've got it all sorted out in my head they mention some codename I can't remember from last season and I'm back to being confused. :(

It was less confusing this week than last, imo. The Project Castor and Leda stuff gets confusing when they mention Topside and Dyad, like who the fuck is Topside? The military branch of Dyad or some shit?

There was really good Allison stuff this time.

The moment to moment story stuff is compelling and easy to follow, even if after I think "wait, why did that guy kill that guy?"

Alison and Donnie doing Breaking Bad is the best story.