Orphan Black

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Paul finally does something interesting! Then dies!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH MY GOD :rwmad:

Allison and Donnie are gangsta!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT WAS SUPER INTERESTING WHEN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF, OKAY :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

[youtube]D3a3Ky19iZs[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

Oh dear.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ugh. I can see why they'd want him since he's clearly very good looking, but he's not great at emoting.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, this was a bit of a blah episode. At much as I love Alison and Donnie, I would have much rather they skip the comedy of errors and spent more time with Helena and Mrs S, or Scot and Rachel, or even Cosima and Shay. Fuck there were so many interesting and important things revealed last week, and this one was basically an hour of Alison and Donnie being terrible drug dealers.

CaptainWacky

It was good to take a break from the Castor STUFF for a while, at least, and there were funny parts. But yeah they maybe shouldn't have spent the whole thing on mostly one story.

Helena flirting with Donnie next week!

CaptainWacky

Is she going to really die this time. Because if she doesn't we won't believe it in season four when she starts to die again.

CaptainWacky

Felix acting straight was funny (AND HOT?)

This "Tatiana Maslany" girl should win some awards.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm not sure if we should trust Delphine or not :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Did you see the promo for the next episode?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think Alison kills him, looked like she had an ax (or something) and was covered in blood.

CaptainWacky

So who's the spy? If it was Shay that would be kind of obvious and not much of a big deal since she's only been in a few episodes. But if it's Delphine that would be disappointing too since they've been pushing "Delphine's a bit shady" a lot this season. So in short I don't know.