Orphan Black

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think it's Rachel and that doctor WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER :rwmad:

There's a picture of Shay wearing a military uniform, so she might be up to something, but I kinda think that maybe Delphine is both jealous and worried at the same time and could be paranoid.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
12559.imgcache.gif

IT WAS HELENA IN THE PROMO... the puffy jacket made me think it was Alison

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Helena/Donnie stuff was the best part because I could follow what was happening (not that the rest was super confusing but I still find all the Topside/Dyad/Castor stuff a bit of a slog.) "She has one of those really bad colds that affects...syntax."

I still think it's kind of silly how much Delphine has changed.

I HOPE THEY DON'T HURT GRACIE SHE'S JUST A CONFUSED YOUNG GIRL OKAY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I kinda think they let the technical stuff get too convoluted or SOMETHING. I always like the conspiracy stuff, but they definitely need to tighten it up a bit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NEOLUTION IS ALIVE AND THEY'VE GOT WORMS!

So I guess Rachel's mother has been the head of Neolution or something. Also, I think Mrs S mother being the original turned out to be more interesting than I expected.

ALSO.. OMG DELPHINE :( maybe she will live somehow.

CaptainWacky

I feel like the writers put the names of all the characters in a hat and the names of all the secret organisations in another hat then draw one from each hat. "Rachel's mom is the new leader of...Neolution!" The character stuff is so much better than the mythology stuff. Like Helena getting laid (nearly.)

When Art was sitting at the table at the end I realise he hasn't done anything all season except admit he fancied Beth then look sad. Also Gracie should have been there.

Are Daario and Michelle Forbes off somewhere together starting their own secret conspiracy?

Did Maggie Simpson shoot Delphine?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do you think Shay shot Delphine?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
She has science babies inside her.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Tatiana Maslany has been nominated for an Emmy FINALLY.

CaptainWacky

I'm sure she'll have a good time applauding Elisabeth Moss' victory!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]t0n0jtVHMCw[/youtube]

HELLO RACHEL :rwmad:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's cool and everything, but I don't think I'll ever genuinely look forward to this show again. It's too confusing and inconsistent now.

CaptainWacky

I still don't know what Topside are.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]Lpn7nWouChc[/youtube]

The only way forward is to go back. MAYBE they mean back to season one greatness? IMO

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]7kfh74Sy_pU[/youtube]

Orphan Black is moving nights. It'll be on Thursday's at 10pm this season.

SOMEDAY THE TV PEOPLE WILL HEAR MY CRIES AND PUT A GOOD SHOW ON WEDNESDAY :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]PXLwiLLiw5g[/youtube]

The trailers for this season are great. I THINK THE SHOW WILL BE GOOD AGAIN, OK HATERS :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

But where's Tony!