Orphan Black

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
What is even going on in this show any more?

Siobhán: WE HAVE TO KEEP KIRA AWAY FROM RACHEL!!!

Kira: I want to go with Rachel.

Siobhán: I have no problem with this.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It is a bit confusing because they don't let us know who we can trust.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah I REALLY didn't get how Mrs. S was suddenly telling Sarah "you've got to let Kira make her own decisions!" No she doesn't! Kira is a child, Sarah is her mother! She's supposed to make decisions for her! Letting her go with her evil aunt whose boyfriend just murdered one of their other aunts is not a good idea.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe Mrs S realized that the only way to end all this is to play along, but yeah it still seems OFF.

CaptainWacky

This week's was MUCH better. Alison has always had the most fully developed backstory and they reached back into it with spectacular results! What does Donnie have up his kilt? The singing at the end was TOUCHING. I hope Art takes out that long-necked bitch partner soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG this was one of the best episodes. Alison should do shrooms more often. Poor Donnie, lol.

CaptainWacky

He needs to talk to the bouncing hand.

CaptainWacky

Back to being heavy on the mythology this week. Which meant it wasn't as good.

Why didn't Mrs S tell Sarah what was going on? Does she just like keep secrets because it makes her look enigmatic and cool?

Felix was right that they were wrong to get his sister involved without asking him.

If they're bringing back characters from previous seasons, please bring back Gracie next.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH yeah, they need Gracie!

Sarah and Helena were good. We need more meathead!

I liked it, I think they're reminding us of all the mythology so we'll know what they're solving in the end.

CaptainWacky

And the guy who worked in the morgue who Felix always flirted with.

CaptainWacky

Cosima in a tuxedo is good Cosima!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GOOD EPISODE!

They better let Cosima out of the cage :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Mud will be sad when she finds out the bear died.

CaptainWacky

The Krystal stuff was good and funny. The island stuff was the island stuff. It's never going to be my favourite part of the show but at least the plot progressed quite a bit.

Why did the angrier islanders burn their own houses down instead of burning down Westmoreland's? He's the one they're mad at!

Was Felix's actor busy doing something else when this was filmed? Because he's bene hardly in this season.

Mrs. S continues to keep secrets for no apparent reason other than shock reveals.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I know, I kept thinking someone set the big house on fire YOU IDIOTS. At least it seems like Mud finally knows the truth, maybe she will turn on Westmoreland now.

Krystal is great. I like how she's all conspiracy theorist, but doesn't even know the conspiracy is really real.

CaptainWacky

Maybe they're going to live in the big house after burning their tents.

CaptainWacky

This week's was great! Rachel fucking carved her bionic eye out. Did Alison seem weird? Like I know she's saying she's changed but even her voice seemed different. Has she been replaced by a previously unseen evil clone?

Good to see cute Grace again. I hope Helena doesn't have to kill her.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wow, Rachel went rogue. That was pretty gross!

I don't know if that was really Alison, maybe she really is going to let go of all that control. I think Donnie will miss her bossing him, tho!

CaptainWacky

WHERE THE FUCK IS FELIX THOUGH.