Orphan Black

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]fabH8RuKn_g[/youtube]

FIRST FOUR MINUTES. They're flashing back to Beth.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What day is this on?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Thursday at 10pm. I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A SHOW :rwmad:

But I will figure something out because I am definitely watching Orphan Black. I could watch one of them on the internet until Vikings is over. I GUESS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't watched any of the trailers so far. Partly because I don't want spoilers, but partly because I worry I won't understand what's going on in what was one of my favourite shows.

CaptainWacky

WILL MICHELE FORBES EVER COME BACK?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Probably not, but Paul's abs definitely are.

CaptainWacky

Didn't Paul and his abs and freakish neck get blown up?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, but they're going to tell Beth's story so we get his freakish neck and his abs. IMO!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OK, so the premiere was pretty bleak without much of the humor we're kinda used to. At least we got to see the guy with the tail again!

CaptainWacky

Woah, new episodes are being shown weekly on Netflix UK now. How come I didn't know about that until literally today? Saves me having to download them.

It's always worth noting what a great actress Tatiana Maslany is! She did a great job as Beth.

It was hard to remember what all the relationships between people were. Beth and Art being lovers didn't feel right. I feel like that was never intended in the first season and they just decided on it last season (when Art suddenly mentioned he was in love with Beth.) I guess there's a story reason for it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I would've preferred Art being in love with her and that being his reason for helping her, but her actually loving Paul even tho he was wrong for her.

Anyway, it was a good episode. I'm not sure it was strictly necessary, but it was good to spend some time with Beth considering how important she is to the story, and to the other clones. It was nice to have the season one neolutionists back too. The whole thing's really goofy, but it's so much more original and interesting than the conspiracy theory stuff that came after.

I don't remember that guys tail being so big.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Orphan Black is back tomorrow night. I'M EXCITED.

CaptainWacky

I liked Orphan Black on Facebook a while ago and like very day they show a new advert or something for the final season and there's been so many I can't believe it's finally here.

CaptainWacky

Actresses, you mean. There's about eight of them.

CaptainWacky

Poor Sarah spends the whole episode running through woods then Cosima doesn't even want to go with her. What the fuck was the Frankenstein thing that attacked her?!

"Helena's killing God's creatures..."

Mud is a weirdo. Art's new partner needs punched in the neck.

LOL at how they continue to torture the Cosima/Delphine fans.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Another tampon! At least this one was put to good use. lol

Art's new partner is tall. I don't remember her, are we supposed to know who she is? Oh, she's um one of them but I still dont' remember her.

Donnie running through the woods with the suitcase was hilarious.

Uterus shot looks painful :rwmad:

GOOD SEASON PREMIERE!

CaptainWacky

I don't remember Art's new partner either, but it was quickly established that she's deserving of a neck punch.

I don't think they'll kill Helena's babies because that would be too much, man.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They better not! They do not want to piss Helena off :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

MK has always felt like one of the lesser clones, so to have her show up again just to kill her in such a brutal way felt a bit cheap. And wow was it brutal. I didn't like it. We already know Ferdinand is a violent psycho, do we need to watch him stomping a small woman to death?

I hope Monkey isn't a big part of the remaining episode because her acting wasn't too great here (I know that's harsh on a ten year old girl but it's true!)