Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orphan Black

Oh MY!

I can't decide which character's my favourite. Cosima was for a while, but her naivety annoyed me a little (leaving Delphine alone in her flat when she knew she was a mole. I mean, I get being blinded by love, but that was a bit much), then there's Allison, but I didn't like her murdering/allowing her neighbour to die in the sink. Those I guess that just leaves Felix. Bring me something gay!

BBCA is going to rerun the entire season. SATURDAY AT 10PM. I'm going to watch it. It's been long enough so it won't seem like I just saw it. I WILL ENJOY IT. There's nothing on Saturday night. YAY. I will post in this tread.

We could all do it! I'd like to watch it again. I can ship Cosine from the outset and not worry that Vic will be in every bloody episode.

I'm not sure when the Orphan Black reruns will start, the listings say TNG is on tonight, so I wil lwatch that. BUT when OB is back I would be glad if we all watched it together. YES.

OKAY I CHECKED. The repeats start Sept 14, so that's next Saturday.

It is going to be shown on TV here for the first time soonish, but only on BBC3, which is a channel watched only by drunk students and parents who tune in in the hopes that it will provide some window into the lives of their wayward progeny.