Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orphan Black

OH THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.

Fuck, I don't know if I've ever watched a show that had twisty things happen and I never saw them coming as much as this show. Never imagined that besides being clones Helena and Sarah are also TWINS. I hope Sarah lets Helena out of the trunk!

So I guess the person in charge of the project is the "original". The chick in the reflection was obviously Tatiana Maslany, and I can't imagine any other reason for Dr Headroom to call her.

I think Delphine will be Cosima's Paul. She's already withholding information about Kira, which probably won't matter for much longer now that they know about Sarah. Maybe being a twin is the reason Sarah could have a baby.

Sarah should have told Art what the deal was when she had the chance, I reckon. She's in deep shit now. I hope Paul isn't in danger.

Hah. The two of them being twins was a fan theory for a while, but most people dismissed it. I liked the reveal of their surrogate mother. When we saw Mrs. S was with someone I was expecting it to be the guy that smuggled Sarah out of England, not her mother.

Loved the scene with Cosima and Delphine. It was really natural. The "I'd never been with a woman before" "Yeah, it showed" line was so well done. Best way to get back at someone, tell them they were shit in bed! Not so sure about the idea that Delphine somehow got turned into a lesbian... or didn't know she was bisexual. I'd rather believe she just really respects and empathises with Cosima, rather than lusts after her.

Felix really knows how to smugly walk into a room!

"I think that went well."

I'm glad Lieke (he'll prolly get killed off before I figure out the spelling) isn't the big bad. We'll see how the "mystery woman" turns out. It certainly makes a lot of sense that she'd want to protect all the clones, but I wonder if she's actually the original, or just another clone. It wasn't possible to tell from the reflection, but if she's the original and one of the scientists who worked on the project then she must be way older than the clones.

The preview gave away too much of next weeks! Can't wait, though. How they deal with the police side of things will be very interesting. I don't know how they can do it without kind of ruining the close knit group of characters, but if anyone can figure it out it's these writers.

I want to get into this show, but I think it's too far in for me to jump on the train. Hopefully they'll do repeats soon.

I've seen bits and pieces, but since I missed out on the first few episodes, I know I wouldn't have a clue as to what's going on.

BUT WHAT I SAW I LIKED

I want to get into this show, but I think it's too far in for me to jump on the train. Hopefully they'll do repeats soon.

Its not too far in. Its only 12 or 13 episodes, Season 1, Season finale this Saturday. I didn't get into Babylon 5 until Season 3(Caught Season 1 and 2 later). THAT is too far in.

OR maybe you could do the free trial of Hulu and watch all the episodes really FAST. But you're on dial up at home, aren't you?

I don't know, a Hulu plus link popped up when i googled Orphan Black. I know it's on itunes, though.