THE APPRENTICE starts tonight

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd like to go for a round on Stella's EIGHTEEN HOLES if you know what I mean (I'm not sure myself.)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I couldn't watch it last night mainly because of the SHOUTING WOMEN SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING.

Joy was too sensible and not good for reality TV. She needed to have a speech impediment and a catchphrase like "GRIN TO WIN" or something.

CaptainWacky

Basically the only ones who aren't complete knobs or hopeless are Stella, Jamie and maybe Liz.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Liz is the one I thought was fit but didn't know the name of.

I still like Melissa even though she's too bolshy. I think if she knew when to shut up she'd be a good salespersonwoman.

CaptainWacky

Laura seems nice but she was completely overwhelmed as project manager.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
OK, so 20 minutes in and Melissa's going?

I';m really just posting here to distract myself from cringing at the tv.

CaptainWacky

You could have bought a bagel from Stuart Baggs The Brand.

Melisa was really rubbish and lucky that the other team leader was even more rubbish. Poor Shibby. He seemed like a nice guy and was quite funny, but he was really realyl rubbish. Like he literally knew nothing about business. Which is strange since the voiceover at the starts says something like "16 of the finiest young business minds in the country"...

"I have two ears and one mouth, I use them in that ratio" was a good line from Shibby. And Paloma's "the difference between you and me is that I'm a businesswoman and you're a joke."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The bit in the preview where Baggs says "You want to give me money for free? YES PLEASE!" was classic David Brent.

CaptainWacky

Baggs was actually fairly impressive this week. MAYBE HE'LL GO THE DISTANCE (or get fired next week.)

CaptainWacky

INTERESTING EPISODE

Liz was the most impressive and looks like a good pick to win, AS I PREDICTED IN MY OPENING POST IN THIS THREAD. And she's good looking and maybe she has a medical reason to wear fake tan okay.

Stella messed up for the first time. Maybe she's not as great as YOU ALL THOUGHT. But I still like her and she's hot which is important of course.

Paloma, Laura and Sandeesh were ALL AS BAD AS EACH OTHER when they had that fight. But Paloma's still evil hot.

Stuart Baggs talked about dead babies and bit a showerhead. Legend.

Jamie did okay but seemed like a bit of a wanker at times.

Melissa was the best choice to be fired. Just an idiot really and that must have been the most childish reaction to being fired ever. She looked totally different on You're Fired afterwards, MAYBE because she's in disguise so people don't spit on her in the streets.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She looked like Lady Gaga on Yer Foired, So Ye Are. Definitely the right person to go, though I would've liked to have heard a bit more about all that psychic garbage.

Paloma came out best from the mini catfight, since Big Eyes can't use grammar and Laura sounded like she was about to cry again. Paloma's hot.

I'm glad Liz had a moment to shine. I already liked the look of her, so it's nice to see she's a good business woman as well. Shame about Stella messing up, but it was a one off.

I like Jamie, but he seems a bit indecisive. He doesn't put his foot down when he needs to and he can have a bit of trouble talking sometimes.

CaptainWacky

What was next week's task?

CaptainWacky

I DON'T.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think Paloma desvered to go since she went actually insane in the boardroom and decided that she was apparently perfect when she clearly wasn't.

I'm surprised Liz's team won, really, since they didn't seem to do that much right except get a slightly better choise of clothes to sell.

I still like Laura and just want to give her a cuddle.