CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's better than Baggs.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Baggs was beginning to grow on me, but then THIS WEEK happened! :phpmad:

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeeeees, good result. I never really liked Christopher, and after that disgusting cleaning ad I couldn't wait for him to go.

Poo Laura. She gets so flustered at times... It's a good thing she didn't have to go into the boardroom against Stella, but they hugged at the end and bought clothes together so it's all good now!

She probably won't win, but Laura's still my favourite. :)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Christopher was a walking target after his SEXY CLEANING advert.

TIM NICE BUT DIM seems to survive mainly because his voice / accent is so amusing. The Director has a direct line to SIR ALAN GRUFFALO "please don't sack him, the way he says YAH WOL I LIKE TOaaatally got that." makes me laugh.

CaptainWacky

Christopher was alright I guess, but he should have stuck it to Jamie in the boardroom to stay. He wasn't exciting or memorable enough to win.

THE OTHERS...

Joanna: If you actually look at it she's pretty strong. I remember she had a few arguments early and she's a bit push, but she's a good seller and seems good at dealing with people and was quite a large part in winning this week.

Stella: She did well again as PM and is good at dealing with the childish bullshit from her team members. Could perhaps lack a "killer instinct" or something.

Stuart: He's obviously a horrible human being and it's annoying when he doesn't lose and get fired every week, but he does at least work hard and have some intelligence(!) when dealing with clients.

Liz: I still think Liz is one of the strongest and nicest and I felt sorry for her this week when she was all excited thinking her team was going to win then THEY LOST.

Chris: Is he actually any good? He talks a good game in the boardroom and I think that saves him every week, but he always loses and I can't remember any task where he did anything particularly amazing.

Laura: SORRY but come on, she's not that good. Talks ridiculously fast to Germans, threw a silly childish strop when Stella "stole" a team appointment (and come on, Stella and Joanna were much stronger selling than Baggs and Laura so it's a good thing they went), then wanted to actually give up and lose the task (and Stuart was the voice of reason talking her down!) She would have been fired if she'd been in the boardroom in the last few weeks.

Jamie: He semed quite good at first but he's just a wanker, really. He was more responsible for losing this week than Christopher.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought Stella could've been a bit stronger this week. I know she won, but her choices for the crisp flavours weren't very good. Ham and pickle? I suppose that'd taste a bit like curried sausage, as it happens, but Joanna's suggestions were better really. They sounded more recognisably British. I've never eaten Stilton with paprika. Is that really a thing?

Laura was a total disaster as usual, but at least this time she didn't have an argument in front of any customers, shejustspokereallyfastsotheycouldntunderstandher and threw a wobbly over nothing.

Christopher didn't deserve to go based on this task, but in the long run L'dalan made the right choice. Although really, any of those three could've gone and not really been missed. I liked Jamie at the beginning, but week by week he's grown more insufferable and less useful. Once Jamie, Chris and Laura are gone it'll be a real competition.

CaptainWacky

Chris reminds me of that worm-lipped Alex guy from Raef's serious who always stayed in by speaking well in the boardroom

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think he's got a bit of David Tennant about him. Jutting jaw, beady eyes, slightly annoying but you can't verbalise exactly why. Wears a suit all the time.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Laura probably didn't deserve to go based on this task alone, but out of the women she's by far the weakest. "I've never shouted! I've never been argumentative"... Um, what? "I've never broken down in tears or shouted 'fuck the task, I want to lose now'!", she should've continued.

Stella gives the best dirty looks on telly. Poor old Liz, though, she felt really betrayed.

Chris and Baggs the Brand's bullshitty stories made me lose all respect for, er, well, just Chris, really. I didn't have any respect left for Baggs anyway. I don't know how they convinced those shop owners of their hard luck stories about family members when they were surrounded by a camera crew and what's her name; that businessman that's a woman? She's been on tv, I'm sure of it!

"I totally take that on... uh, I agree."

CaptainWacky

Karren Brady. Yeah, I always wonder how the shop keepers are effected by seeing a camera crew and moderately famous personalities enter their shops...

Laura: She didn't do anything too wrong this week. I mean even the truffle thing didn't seem that bad. But it was obvious Lord Sugar has had "her cards marked" for the last while and wanted rid of her and Stella and Liz seem more likely to get to the final, so it wasn't a surprise. She looked good on You're Fired.

Stella: Not one of her best weeks and I actually thought she might go based on the editing. But I didn't like how everyone else seemed to decide to blame her based on the truffle thing while others made big mistakes too and they seemed to be trying to paint her as a cold businessrobot. WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A ROBOT, I ASK YOU?

Liz: Not impressing me as much now, she wasn't that great as Project Manager and she's been on the losing team a lot lately. And I didn't like how personally she took what Stella said when she was slagging off Stella too.

Joanna: I still think she's probably a good choice for winning since she doesn't make any big mistakes and has stayed out of the petty bickering (but that might change next week going by the preview.)

Chris: He's good at bullshitting. He sold that dress made out of ties a while ago too. But really that seems to be his biggest challenge.

Stuart: He's good in tasks like this, but next week he'll be back to being a cunt.

Jamie: Hopeless. Only got two out of five items. Lucky he won.

Next week Chris calls Stuart a "fat twat" so that should be fun.

CaptainWacky

Okay, Lord Sugar, what the fuck? Liz was obviously a stronger candidate, even on this task. Blatantly only kept Stuart in because he makes better tv and it'll be funny to see him grilled next week. Surely that's the reason and he didn't believe all that bullshit about ponies and yo-yos...

I did enjoy Jamie's comical tours. They were supposed to be funny, right?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
When he pointed to the Thames and announced that it was the second biggest river in London I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Both he and Stella did fairly well as sightseeing guides, though, being that they'd both fallen through a timewarp and ended up in old reality tv show Faking It.

Baggs was so obviously the one who got away. He fucked up the marketing thing (35 QUID?! London's expensive, but it's not THAT expensive!!) and he was the lead on the task AND he winds everyone up all the time.

Poor old Liz deserved to stay based on her record all the way through the show and her not really making any mistakes on this task. She always gets blamed for being the one who's good with numbers, but that just means she's good at maths, not that she's a fucking psychic who knows how much bus tours of London should cost!

Oh well, next week will be fun.

CaptainWacky

I liked when Jamie ran across the road to get away from Joanna's nagging.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Laralan loves stories about people who started off with nothing, but managed to become rich, successful idiots.

CaptainWacky

Except in previous episodes this series he's pointed out that Stuart's stories are obvious bullshit...

I suspect there was a midget under the desk tickling Lord Sugar's balls.

CaptainWacky

So Stuart finally got his comeuppence (is that all one word?) and not a moment too soon! But really Lord Sugar should have just done the sensible thing and fired him last week and let the vastly superior Liz get to the interviews!

I'd like Stella to win because I like her more and she's good looking, but Chris will probably win because he's younger and more the type that Lord Sugar usually hires. Plus Stella has Melissa in her team next week and that can't be good.