THE APPRENTICE starts tonight

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
At least we'll see Liz again next week.

"You're fulla shit!" was really shocking considering how much Lralan loved Stuart last week. The fib about being fully authorised or whatever didn't actually seem like that big a deal compared to some of the stuff Baggs has done, but it was fun to watch nonetheless.

Stella to win. She wears less lipstick than Chris and she's been one of my favourites from the start.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WILL JOY RETURN NEXT WEEK!?

CaptainWacky

Funniest thread title from DigitalSpy.

I nearly shed a tear at Jo's departure (Multi-page thread 1 2)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well she did turn out to be surprisingly vulnerable towards the end, there. Up until then I don't think they'd mentioned her lack of business know-how or what her current job was.

CaptainWacky

So Stella won JUST AS I PREDICTED at some point. I think she was clearly stronger in the last task, even with Melissa on her team. I'm surprised Christopher didn't sugger putting an octopus in their advert for no reason. Chris was alright too. GOOD FINAL.

Maybe they didn't bring Stuart back for the task because he'd distract from the winner or something. You're Fired was a bit too long with pointless Jack Dee clips that had nothing to do with anything. At least THE KIDS FROM JUNIOR APPRENTICE were there.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, Tim Ankles even shaved for the occasion. And everyone gasped (or maybe it was just me) when they realised little Arjun's voice had broken.

I thought Chris's bottle was way better and could really imagine seeing it in a bar, but Stella's presentation and advert were way better. Her bottle did look like it was for olive oil, though.

I liked in "Eh, Yer Hoired, So Ye Are" when they showed the Harry Hill clip about Lralan wanting someone like himself, with the same rags to riches story, as that's exactly who he picked.

Anyway, glad she won. I backed her for a while, but can't claim she was my favourite from the start. Still, better than my pick coming second like with old Grimey.

CaptainWacky

Chris's bottle looked dangerous.

I will re-read this thread now to see HOW RIGHT I WAS.

CaptainWacky

Stuart Baggs "The Brand" did not disappoint. Everything he touches turns to sold!

Dan was the obvious choice to be fired. None of the men were impressive. The girls seemed better, with Melissa the definite villain. Liz and Stella seemed competent. The Project Manager was alright. Woman winner again, maybe. GOOD START.

CALLED IT FROM THE START.

CaptainWacky

Although I also said Liz would definitely win at other points.

CaptainWacky

None of this would have happened if he hadn't fired Liz Locke for a really stupid reason.