To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Truer words were never spoken

70kpju.jpg

jack

Lanzman said:
You know Wordforge doesn't do IP bans, right? For one thing, banning a range could cut off too many other users, and for another IPs are too easy to spoof."

Yeah I know. Bix has his fixed IP (it is fixed, no matter what he says) That's blocked. he can't reg with either username and there hasn't been a new reg since last november.

I rest my case about Ceejay's complete bullshit in this thread.

kthnxbye.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't mind old dirty Lanzman..You know him as...Name: Venooker. Age: 80-years-old, or so. He lost his birth certificate while serving a buck/butt pirate/private in WWII. I have excess to many devices in 2 states...How tha fuck is Bick going to IP bann a city, let alone 2 states. I currently have an account with two other registrations pending...So when I come I'll have backup...Too many of y'all are really anxious for my official arrival.

And Another Thang, Lanzman

If you read this check your PM's, If your a jack or Bickedan sock, don't.
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Lanzman is not a dual, shit for brains everything. Just because you run duals (very crudely and obviously), that doesn't mean everybody else is one. There are more people on this board than you and Jack, dick licker.

:sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

:wtf:

From Wordforge: (May 1, 2023)
Your request is pending approval vs.Your request is being processed.

From Wordforge: May 11, 2023
Provided your request is not currently being processed by us, you may change your mind and cancel a request by returning to this page.

From Wordforge: May 12, 2023
Your request for transfer is still being processed.

From Wordforge: May 13, 2023
You will very soon find your requests being complied with in the proposals that we are going to submit.

From Wordforge: May 16, 2023
Your request for transfer is still being processed
[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Bick, when are you going to activate my WONG account? That'll be MY third account at WORDFORGE...In order to post I'm requiring a minimum of 3 accounts... Make it happen captain!..I need one more account to complete my mission...Bickedan! Check your Lilac account PM's here at Troll Kingdom for full details...That's were all your duals can see what I'm doing. :bigass:

jack

You could at least spell his fucking name correctly, dumbest black bastard on the planet.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Okey dokie, here's the deal...My WORDFORGE account got approved, but for some reason I can't login to my Email account to click on the link to join...Can someone tell me how to get in without using a Email account? I made the mistake of not joining on the date I registered (3 weeks ago), so as to hide my identity from Bickedan.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^You're not a active member of WORDFORGE, Daniel^^...Your services isn't justified or suctioned on My thread concerning WORDFORGE activity...Even TK's Bickedan a adminastrator at WORDFORGE haven't been given official authority to do something, or done with official permission about ME joining WORDFORGE...Bick, like Tyralak/Dirk Funk and Khas/Charlemagne at ASVS, they ain't shit outside of Troll Kingdom..<<Fucking cowards...I'm the reason why they stop posting at Troll Kingdom and abandon their board they moderate at.

jack

^^^You're not a active member of WORDFORGE, Daniel^^...Your services isn't justified or suctioned on My thread concerning WORDFORGE activity...Even TK's Bickedan a adminastrator at WORDFORGE haven't been given official authority to do something, or done with official permission about ME joining WORDFORGE...Bick, like Tyralak/Dirk Funk and Khas/Charlemagne at ASVS, they ain't shit outside of Troll Kingdom..<<Fucking cowards...I'm the reason why they stop posting at Troll Kingdom and abandon their board they moderate at.

"suctioned"? As in what you do to guys in your bathroom?

Nice avatar, by the way

It's very satisfying to know that I GOT YOUR AVATAR TAKEN AWAY AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK. FUN TO MAKE YOU LIE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT OWNS YOU SO COMPLETELY.

:bigass:

The rest of this post is lies and fail, as usual. I can't believe you trot out the same routines after 15 years.

You're pretty sad, Wilson.