Top 100 Female Sci-Fi / Fantasy TV / Film Characters Discussion Thread

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe I should add the "two weeks" woman from total recall.

Quote "two weeks!"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I actually thought when I edited it that Donovan wouldn't mind as I thought he'd posted it in a "ha, got it in before you guys way!" Obviously "stick to the fucking format" isn't a very good explanation as it's just a running joke we use throughout these threads. Obviously I shouldn't have edited it at all but I've acknowledged that I was in the wrong and hopefully it's resolved now. Eggs had nothing to do with it, he's just a nice man trying to defend me. But it was just one specific post in one specific thread and I don't see it as a sign of decaying free speech rights in the MF or anything and it doesn't have to be a big deal (even though I'm posting about it YET AGAIN.)

NOW TO DELETE YUB'S BEVERLY CRUSHER ENTRY...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or just change the fake quote to something from "Attached" and find a better picture!

(I won't even start about that weird grainy pic of Willow...)

:bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LIQUID BREAD!

Come to chat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Characters.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes, IMO.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
As long as they don't blatantly fall too far into the "horror" category more than "fantasy."

If the movie was more about the gore than the lore, than probably not.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's funny, it makes me think of a question I was pondering yesterday, which is whether or not to include Bond girls. But then I thought that Bond films are more "action/adventure" than either sci/fi or fantasy, so I decided not to. Thoughts?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^I was thinking Octopussy.

And sheesh, I go away for a couple of days and once again miss drama. HUG IT OUT BITCHES AND WE CAN ALL COP FEELS OF ONE ANOTHER

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's funny, it makes me think of a question I was pondering yesterday, which is whether or not to include Bond girls. But then I thought that Bond films are more "action/adventure" than either sci/fi or fantasy, so I decided not to. Thoughts?

You could have one from Moonraker.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am all for arguments on this subject. In fact there are about 5 women in there that have absolutely no place at all.

I am also prepared to strip to the waist, oil up and wrestle for the right to remove them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bite me. She was an interesting character who proved to be a good long-term romantic match (and sometime duty-bound rival) for a Trek captain, something no other Trek captain had. She had more depth than half the female regulars in Trek shows.

Argue with me about Dorothy Gale or something. Kasidy is a totally valid choice.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Are we counting things like Kill Bill, Crouching Tiger, HIdden Dragon? Or pure sci-fi/fantasy?

whisky

Boobie inspector
My picture of Lt James isnt showing up.

I thought the board automatically copied any picture posted and hosted it itself?

I reckon Kill Bill/crouching tiger is fine.