True Blood season 6

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Lilith's bush is so mighty it shows through her nightgown! THE MIGHTY BUSH.

I liked this episode. Maybe this season will get the show back on track.

Bill and Lilith are so cheesy, though.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I said the same thing about her BUSH last night! It was like they had taken a huge black triangle and put it front of her crotch. It's ridiculous. What's the fucking point?

AND CAN WE GET SOME DECENT TITS ON THIS SHOW JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

But I will say that I've liked this season with only two episodes more than I did the entire last season.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm struggling with this show, mostly because the show's original themes SEEM to still be there, but they're not really. Yes, the humans are still prejudiced toward supernaturals, and aren't they mean and oooooh. But after 5 years, this is only true about faeries and shifters (and to an extent, wolves). At this point in the story, when it comes to the vampires, I side with the humans. The vamps have now given the human sufficient reason to go after them out of self-preservation. Sure the human leaders we've seen have been sinister hand-wringers, but the bigger they make this story, the less it makes sense that most human leaders would be that way in this kind of world.

Other than Eric and Jessica, when I watch the show, I look at almost any vamp onscreen and think, "Well, you've got it coming to you, what do you expect?"

But I still watch of course. But I'm sure you can tell I don't read the books. ENLIGHTEN ME.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I didn't start this thread... weird.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I moved the posts from the other thread just so the episode would have its own thread, lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NERD.

I think the reason we haven't been doing that is because we're not really as in to as we used to be and can't be bothered.

ALTHOUGH I am as into Eric as I ever was. SQUEEEEEEEE.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Ah ha ha ha ha what
9589.imgcache.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So much more quick and efficient than Lestat's way.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This episode was a mix between some decent stuff (the Eric scenes, some of Jason's funny lines) and some embarrassingly bad stuff (the Bill scenes.) Wasn't Bill's whole arc last year him becoming Lilith and this year it looks like his arc...is going to be the same thing again.

I'm sure I don't have to point out that the Vamire Authority were shown to be literally evil last season so acting like the vampires are likes Jews or gays being slaughtered by the evil Nazi humans this season doesn't really work.

Poor Rutger Hauer having to give all that backstory and try to make sense of the fairy stuff. If Sookie has "the fairy gene" why didn't she age superfast like Andy's kids?

I had forgotten about Arlene and Terry's subplot of shit last season but now it looks like it's continuing this year! YAY.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
As much as I used to love True Blood, I've lost that lovin' feeling. The plots are just getting too over the top and plain weird. Whatever we used to know about the characters in past years seems to be out the window.

It's very hard to feel sympathy with these vampire characters after the last two seasons when humans were made out to be total vicious cretins, while the vamps were just trying to make a place for themselves after having come out to their food supply. Do the writers really think that we humans are so full of self hatred that we bare out necks and offer up ourselves as blood bags on legs for the enjoyment of vampires? Last season was totally brutal with Bill & Co. devastating a wedding party with blood gluttony. Honestly, it was not only repulsive, but showed the true nature of our fang friends.

Sorry, I know this is a tv show and we all just need to suspend our hold on reality to watch this show, but it seems that the writers just want to be as outrageous as they possibly can and use as much blood in every scene rather than expend their creative energies on a well-written plot arc with characters we can at least be sympathetic towards.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Agreed; fucking writers have ruined the show! If they kill Eric I'M DONE

CaptainWacky

So Warlow is going to be another Sookie romance story?

I forgot Jason's a cop.

Rutger Hauer better come back through that portal.

Jessica killed some children. But the whole fast-aging fairy child thing is so stupid that I don't care.

Luna's been dead about three days and Sam's in bed with someone else already.

Does anyone care.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
OK, I'm gonna keep watching due to the gentle reminder of all the naked men to be had or seen being had.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jason's sexy vampire dream was funny. I had a feeling Ben was Warlow as soon as I saw his face. Also, he has a nice face.

PLEASE let Sam go back to being a bartender for awhile. Alcide should come to his senses and realize that he's not able to keep the baby werewolf safe at the moment. Grandma wolf should realize it too. COME ON. This plot line is boring, and now it's even more boring because Sam sent Lafayette away.

Ben and Bill need to hook up so they can save the vampires without killing off anymore fairies. OKAY? And I hope Jessica didn't kill all those fairy girls, because she will be heartbroken for a long time and she will cry big bloody tears.

Eric continues to be awesome.

CaptainWacky

I hope literally all the werewolves die trying to get Emma back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm really tired of all the "crying blood tears" -- it's like every time one of them is about to start sniffling, I yell at the screen NO! SUCK IT UP! YOU'RE A VAMP FERCRISSAKES! BOO SCARY MONSTER! STOP SNIVELING!

Still need to watch the ep but I've read spoilers and interviews. Ben & Bill working together is a possibility maybe. And I don't know if Rutger Hauer is coming back from that portal.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Really, Sam? Really? And how old is that girl?