Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
With the noises her belly is making, the smells she made last night, and the poops she pooped on today's walk, I'm thinking tonight is going to be a fun night of dog owning.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I bought my toaster over 2 decades ago. At some point the timer/sensor thing stopped working right. No big deal, stick the toast in, when it pops up, push the button down a second time and it gets done. This year it just started working again. When it first went on the blink I tried cleaning out toast crumbs and assorted other basic troubleshooting with no luck. I don't think I did anything between then and now, when it just decided it was going to work again.

I got a microwave at the same time and the big complaint I had about it was that the touchpad was cheaply made and had started to blister and sag. Then one day, after I'd owned it for 15 years or so, I had a closer look at the touchpad. It had one of them protective plastic sheets over it to prevent it from getting scratched during shipping. Peeled it off and had basically a new touchpad for the 5 more years it lasted.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Melina has described the bullet that hit her husband as being violent.

As apposed to all the other soft, cuddly bullets that everyone else is shot with

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Channel 4 were supposed to show the Simpsons where Lisa discovers Jebediah Springfield is a fraud this morning, but took it off because of the scene where Springfield tries to assassinate George Washington.

I'm probably the only person in the world who noticed, but it happened.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
On days like this it takes me 15-30 minutes to get psyched up for the afternoon dog walk. Hoping she cuts it to 20 minutes like the past 2 days. She did a full hour in the morning today so hopefully she's gotten the sense to do the long walk when it is cool(er).

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And hallelujah, The Dog seems to have finally realized it makes more sense to take a long walk in the morning when it's cooler and a short walk in the afternoon heat. She also sticks to shade when walking. Clever girl.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If I ever decide to commit suicide, I will do it around the end of October in my front yard so people think I'm a Halloween decoration at first.