Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
He gets up the next morning for breakfast and he'd drained another bottle of scotch he had in his luggage. And we're sitting around the dining room table and he just goes in his stilted English, "Ladies and gentlemen? Kiss my ass." And then he faceplanted into his breakfast plate and my dad ordered my brother and I to cart him back to bed so he could sleep it off again.

I cant lie, I know who i would end up with talking shit with in the kitchen of a house party at 7am.

He sounds the absolute tits.

whisky

Boobie inspector
In Picard season two, was it Jaratti or the Borg queen who was a Pat Benitar fan?

Realistically it kind of makes more sense for it to be the Borg queen, otherwise Jaratti is a fan of four hundred year old music.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I stand by my claim that "Superman: The Movie" is John Williams high-point of scoring, but the last 15 minutes of "E.T., the Extraterrestrial" is pretty goddamned good too.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Williams is: Star Wars, Superman, Raiders, and ET. Superman is the sweet spot. Spielberg is Jaws, Raiders, and ET. I have a hard time saying which is best. He's done lots of other good stuff but for me, that's the golden trifecta for Spielberg.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I stand by my claim that "Superman: The Movie" is John Williams high-point of scoring, but the last 15 minutes of "E.T., the Extraterrestrial" is pretty goddamned good too.
In fact, if you listen to the score for the "Can You Read My Mind" date night flying sequence and then the E.T. flying music--particularly in the final chase and when they first head to the forest--you can tell that Williams borrowed heavily from Superman for E.T. .