Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The secret of top-notch vegan mac-n-cheez is:
1) Don't be cheap. Get the Kraft, not some shitty store brand or something else.
2) Use real butter.
3) Chop up about a cup of ham into 1/4" cubes.
4) Sprinkle liberally with hot sauce and fresh ground pepper.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It is possible that my diet efforts are failing because:
1) I'm too old and
2) I prefer drinking all the Scotch to exercising.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
[DEADPOOL 3 SPOILERS]

In the big Deadpool Corps Final Battle, after emptying his pistols, he draws a katana. But both katanas are clearly in their sheaths during the rest of the scene.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh this is going even better than I thought, I just spent a half hour on the phone with her and she's planning to bring me a half ounce or so of dispensary weed. I love it when a plan comes together.
I love dispensary weed. When we were in Wells I scored an oz of the legendary "Wedding Cake" and it sits in a jar by the door.

Better than air freshener any day.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I love dispensary weed. When we were in Wells I scored an oz of the legendary "Wedding Cake" and it sits in a jar by the door.

Better than air freshener any day.
All the free samples I got from Cannastock are dispensary weed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmmmmmmmmmmm dispensary flower.

Nothing like it.

USUC

Trollzilla
I got up at 4am this morning for no good reason but at 4:30am, I sat down and compiled a bunch of income tax data that I’ve been procrastinating on doing for months. I don’t understand how this happened. It’s almost light enough to go out and get the newspaper. Our driveway is a little over a 1/10 th of a mile long and I can’t go out too early cuz of skunks. It will take a while to catch up with me but I’m going to be punch drunk sleepy later. Yes I am.