Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The traffic on the road in front of my house inspired me to write a song:
It's the Terry Road retard parade,
The goddamn Terry Road retard parade,
It never stops, it never FUCKING STOPS,
The fucking Terry Road retard parade.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

All the people in the comments saying they would refuse to work from home because RACCOONS!!! And all I can think about is rabies. lol

CaptainWacky

Have to watch this once every ten years.

Mirah

I love you

All the people in the comments saying they would refuse to work from home because RACCOONS!!! And all I can think about is rabies. lol

I recall coming home one evening, puling down my long dark wooded driveway and in front of me on the tree closest to my door was a racoon. Its eyes at my height because it was on the tree trunk. Also, when they stand up on your back porch when you turn the light on they are pretty big.

USUC

Trollzilla

All I can think about is sending a bunch of hungry Haitians in there to take care of the problem. Come to think of it, I wonder if gophers appeal to them cuz I have a crap ton tearing up my lawn.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Got the platinum on Skywalker saga.

Now I can get back to never playing it again.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

I used to rent shed space to a guy who was fixing up a car. He'd text me when he was in the driveway so I could let him in the gate. The Dog did not want anyone in her yard and she quickly learned that when I got a text that meant someone was about to come in her yard. That was over a year ago and she still goes nuts and runs to the window next to the gate whenever I get a text. I always have to mute my phone when I'm doing something with 2 factor authentication.

Even funnier, my neighbor texts me at my Google Voice number, which has a different notification beep. This beep does NOT make The Dog go nuts and run to the window.

CaptainWacky