Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"My Momma always said life is like a game of solitaire: You play the cards you're dealt the best you can and chances are that you're going to lose no matter how skillful you are. And you're in it alone."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"My Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're going to get, but seeing as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and it will take your head clean *off*, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do you feel lucky?"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As I sit here, drinking too much and listening to the main titles for "Superman: The Movie," I want to say I would've sacrificed 7 years of my life and/or a hobo if, in the recent "Flash" multiverse movie (where Zod was the villain) Christopher Reeve Superman would've showed up outside a window in the end to say "General, would you care to step outside?"

Mirah

I love you
I got up at 4am this morning for no good reason but at 4:30am, I sat down and compiled a bunch of income tax data that I’ve been procrastinating on doing for months. I don’t understand how this happened. It’s almost light enough to go out and get the newspaper. Our driveway is a little over a 1/10 th of a mile long and I can’t go out too early cuz of skunks. It will take a while to catch up with me but I’m going to be punch drunk sleepy later. Yes I am.

WEll how did the rest of the day go?!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
As I sit here, drinking too much and listening to the main titles for "Superman: The Movie," I want to say I would've sacrificed 7 years of my life and/or a hobo if, in the recent "Flash" multiverse movie (where Zod was the villain) Christopher Reeve Superman would've showed up outside a window in the end to say "General, would you care to step outside?"
OH MY ZOD. *orgasms*

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

USUC

Trollzilla
WEll how did the rest of the day go?!
Except for getting a bunch of tax stuff done it was a long day. Couldn’t wait to get to bed and try again for some sleep.
It’s been a long month for that matter. My MIL went into the hospital for spinal compression fractures but we fully expected her to go home again. Got Covid , pneumonia, beat both but the lack of oxygen and too much C02 and eating problems all caught up with her and she died Wednesday morning. :( Anyway life has been chaotic for all involved during the month. May she RIP and wishing some peace for my husband and his siblings. TY for asking; got more than u bargained for, lol.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Remember, back in the 20th century, that failed attempt to reboot Dr. Who? No, not that one, this one:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's kind of like a nerdy K list "We Are the World":