Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

USUC

Trollzilla
I just joined this FB group "inventr.io" and am learning to program code using C+ and an Arduino IDE. It's pretty cool.

Never coded before and now I just made a working stoplight that activates yellow to red from green when a sensor is activated.

Everyone I know has says that coding will keep a person happily employed as long as they like. I'm learning the commands pretty quick.
All Greek to me but can I get a sensor in my car that changes red lights to green just for me please???

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This thread is just moving too fast. Necrophilia? Power BI? Women doing the driving? I get ready to make a wisecrack and there's a better wisecrack already lined up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Friends" does not hold up as well as "Seinfeld." Awhile back we were on break at work and "Seinfeld" was on. Don't remember what episode it was. I figured it would have aged terribly but it was still funny. Looking for something tonight because StoryTV was doing a 2 hour "Search for the Yeti" and hit "Friends." Granted, it was a late episode--Ross and Rachel had just had their baby--but it was only slightly more funny than a "Family Circus" cartoon. It gave me a smile because of the nostalgia, but if it was more than a half hour--or anything else had been on--I don't know that I'd have watched the whole thing.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If Billie Eilish married Billy Idol, she'd be Billie Idol. If Ella Fitzgerald married Darth Vader, she'd be Ella Vader.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sleep is the only thing worth getting up for.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Possibly the funniest thing I've seen all year.

gq1Wd9W.jpeg

jack

Okay, so I'm putting this camping party together for Saturday/Sunday, and somehow one of my ex-girlfriends got invited. She just said to me, "Oh god, you're still alive?" Should be fun.
Hope you bang the shit out of her.

jack

mmm I love "bury the hatchet" often leaves me breathless.

jack

Sounds like an interesting weekend coming up