Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
200.gif

CaptainWacky

Season 2 Thumbs Up GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"SUCK MY BALLS, YOU DIRTY WHORE!" is a lot like "Aloha"--it can mean any number of things, depending on the context. It can mean "I can't believe you screwed me over yet again." Or "you thought you were going to screw me over, but I outsmarted you." ...

OK. That's pretty much it.

No, wait. It can actually mean you want a dirty whore to suck your balls. Or that a dirty whore is sucking your balls and you want to show your support and encouragement.

Mirah

I love you
I am calling this opposite year
Anything I liked before I no longer like
Stuff I didn't like I now like
but i mean I still like Ice Cream and stuff

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Jedi knights should be able to fly by using the Force.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The key to escaping from the Sarlacc is to find the clitoris.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
They need an MCU movie with Tom Holland, Tom Hardy, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Chris Pratt.

On an unrelated note, search results are underwhelming for "Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them."

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not saying it's connected but,.. the Amazon delivery man knocked super loud today, and afterwards I couldnt close the front door.

CaptainWacky

Amazon will probably send you lots of emails suggesting you buy an EXPENSIVE NEW DOOR.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know what would be awesome? Get an old white contractor's van, spraypaint "FREE CANDY" on the side. Install one of those music speaker systems that they have on ice cream trucks, dress up like a clown, and be an Uber driver at bar close.