Legion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Holy shit the scene with David's sister (I wondered why we hadn't seen her this season...) being murdered was really disturbing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Captainwacky, it says you have the last reply in this thread but I don't see your reply. THIS IS WEIRD.

I guess Oliver and the Shadow King murdered David's sister and put Lenny in her body.

NOW YOUR POST SHOWS UP.

CaptainWacky

I liked how the previously on bit was Jon Hamm saying "Apparently, on Legion..."

CaptainWacky

Dan Stevens is a great actor and there was a sining mouse, but it did kind of feel like another episode that didn't progress the plot at all (unless all these alternate realities come back in a later episode.) And how did he end up in a reality where A Clockwork Orange was real?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, it was really good acting but I don't know what the point was.

CaptainWacky

He was travelling the multiverse visiting universes where Amy was still alive but in the end he had to go home and face reality. I think.

Dershocka

dershocka
I'm just hoping evil tycoon David somehow slips into the show.

Is Farouk is the best villain on television right now?

CaptainWacky

If you don't count real life villains!

CaptainWacky

Will Ptonomy turn into a woman with a moustache now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have no idea wtf is going on.

CaptainWacky

Maybe Jon Hamm is actually future David and he sent the delusion monster back in time.

Dershocka

dershocka
I was wondering if that egg monster was some kind of inadvertent side effect of David's fears. The big reveal that David is in fact the looming threat one arm Sydney was trying to stop was interesting. The fact she'd be desperate enough to want Farouk to live must mean David gets pretty nasty in the future. Maybe David killing Farouk in the future is David's Darth Vader moment she's trying to prevent.. The cold manner in which he dealt with the egg fear monster certainly seems to indicate he's starting to lean towards a more sinister mindset.

Why in the hell did it take him so long to start using his other powers this season? Id almost thought he didnt have them anymore once Farouk was purged from his mind. I dont remember him using anything other than telepathy after last season's finale up until this last episode.

CaptainWacky

Or Farouk infected Future Syd with a fear egg and she only thinks it's David who ends the world...

CaptainWacky

I hope they get out this desert soon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least it doesn't just seem like insanity ALL THE TIME. I'm glad they're finally doing something!

CaptainWacky

It was good to have an episode focused on the side characters, as everyone but David and Syd's been a bit neglected this season (especially Melanie.) Cary and Kerry are always adorable and Amy in Lenny's head was good stuff. I wonder if Lenny's girlfriend really is pregnant (stranger things have happened!) I hope we find out what the minotaur is next week.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My favorite part was when Amy was bugging Lenny.