Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOCTOR WHO IS FUCKING BACK TONIGHT (post in this thread about Doctor Who [please])

Yesssssss.

Excellent two-parter. I'm so glad they're addressing the problems of the cracks sooner rather than keeping it going all season. There was some reasoon good creepy moments, especially with Amy being alone and blind, really good.

BUT THE BEST THING was the going pushing Amy away and going "BUT I'M 907 AND YOU'RE HUMAN, EW". WHICH SHOULD'VE FUCKING HAPPENED SEVERAL YEARS EARLIER.

So good.

I loved they'd they explained that bloody giant Cyberman in London. The Moff really is righting all the wrongs of the RTD era.

And it was a really solid episode in general. Makes a change to have a second part that actually makes sense. Oh and the conclusion to last week's cliffhanger was fantastic. I thought we'd see them float up in a really cheesy Charlie and the Chocolate Factory way, but it was much more surprising and inventive than that. :)

So, is it too obvious that the person River killed was the Doctor?

It would be nicely symmetrical that they have both been present at each others deaths.

I wonder if it was to prevent him from becoming the Valeyard?

When River said she killed "the greatest man I'd ever known" (OR WHATEVER) I was expecting the Doctor to say "what, you killed me!?". River didn't ACTUALLY do much in this part, really.

I like all his jokes about Angel Bob being dead. And the line about the Giant Cyberman over Victorian London.

The final scene was quite funny, though it did make Amy look a bit demented. But then the Doctor recognised that she needs "sorting out". And they seemed to be back to being friends as normal in the preview.

IS AMY EVEN REAL OR A DEMENTED FAIRY CREATED BY THE CRACK IN TIME?

Well, we just got "Victory of the Daleks" last night.

Am I supposed to know what the crack is in the wall? The same on on the Star Whale? Is it from "The Eleventh Hour?"

Right, saw it after the Tardis disappeared last night from the war room. Just wanted to make sure I was thinking correctly. :)

This probably doesn't warrant a thread of its own, so heres a Master action figure I customised with glow in the dark paint.

52745238149009817523.jpg

Wacky, next time someone says it's creepy that you rate women in numerical order based on their sexual attractiveness, just point them to this review of the actor playing Angel Bob (and the only thread on his IMDb page).

Fresh out of RADA or some other academy. Bit part in the latest Who and even though a helmet, chin straps, occasionally goggles obscure his face there's no mistaking this lad is a looker. Chiseled even features; think a Brit James Franco. Mmmmmmmmm. I hope he has enough talent to ensure he gets larger roles. And thank goodness he has deep brown eyes. Were they blue, green, gray or hazel (my preferences), I doubt I could gaze upon such beauty.

As ever, I'm proud and privileged as the first to extol an actor's manly pulchritude.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3542719/board/nest/161702002

It's lucky that his eyes are brown or this weirdo would be hiding in the bushes outside his house.

I meant the Dr. and Amelia. Sees her as the little girl he first met. Not some sexy redhead who is a kissogram.