Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Damn, by the time they have the link it will probably not even be on any more.

I thought the lightning was a subtle nod, guess not.

This episode was okay but a bit of a step down in some ways? Some of the action bits looked cheap again (I seriously don't understand how Arrow can do better fight scenes on The CW?) and Skye constantly asking "WHY DO YOU KEEP SO MANY SECRETS" is getting old. You'd think she'd be used to it by now. The Fitz/Ward interaction was pretty good though. Not sure why they couldn't just have had Coulson's team extracting them as part of the plan since it was easy enough for them to do it. Didn't really feel like a "SENDING THEM IN TO DIE" mission. Simmons gets cuter every week so that's good.

Also during the final fight scene, Fitz said "behind you!" to Ward, a Russian (or whatever they were, they're all the same) punched Ward a few times, but then Ward just hit him over the head and Fitz said "I did that!" Did they cut something out or was it just confusing editing?

Yeah, Ming Na's good, as we saw on SGU where her character was kind of blah but she managed to do something with it.

I found most of this episode a chore to watch, tbh, but there were occasional highlights. Surprisingly, the Fitz and Ward scenes were the main ones! Fitz is nice. But the guy playing Ward kind of threw away some good Whedonish lines (I can't remember the specifics now, only that he'd say something in a really flat tone and I'd think "oh, that was supposed to be a joke"). Someone should take his scripts and highlight lines that are meant to be said in a deadpan or sarcastic manner.

Also during the final fight scene, Fitz said "behind you!" to Ward, a Russian (or whatever they were, they're all the same) punched Ward a few times, but then Ward just hit him over the head and Fitz said "I did that!" Did they cut something out or was it just confusing editing?

WHen they got back to the plane Fitz did say he had kicked a few heads in, which is probably what got cut while he was up that ladder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

They finally let her do some stuff on the show, but not enough.

I actually thought this episode was decent. I liked Peter MacNicol as the Asgardian and there was Kat from Alphas as Hate Girl (not really much of a character though.) Going to all the different countries made it seem more important than previous episodes. The banter between the characters feels more natural now.

On the other hand, still don't care about Ward's backstory and the Coulson mystery is just the same thing repeated again and again with no devlopment.

So Ward let his brother drown so he didnt get hurt by a bully?

Also where did Minga get her face bruises, the fight we saw looked pretty one sided, more channel 4 cuts?

So Ward and Melinda are making sexy time! I thought they were just having a drunken chat about their problems.