Torchwood: Miracle Gay... er, Day

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR BLACK PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT THE PLASTIC FACE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GRATUITOUS SEX!

My interest in the show is fading fast. The sex scenes didn't really fit, it was like they were just added in there to stretch out the hour (and Jacks bum!). I don't even know if anything important was revealed because it was boring and my attention wandered.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, lemonade is made from lemon juice, water, and sugar. I'm sure you can buy lemonade in a can like that, but why would anyone do that? You can also buy lemon/lime flavored soft drinks in a can and they are not flat, unless they're old.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Or Sprite, imo!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Woah. Stop the press. Torchwood has taught me something.

All our lemonade here is fizzy, although I'd probably prefer it flat if it was available.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You can make it yourself very easily!

1 cup of sugar
4 or 5 cups of water (depends how lemony you want it)
the juice of 5-6 lemons

MIX IT TOGETHER (probably should dissolve the sugar in one cup of hot water first, then add it all together)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Soon I'll be able to sell a cool, refreshing glass of lemonade!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That isn't lemonade, that is lemonade flavored kool-aid, MOFO.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Getting more annoyed at this by the minute.

"PANTS MEAN TROUSERS!! LOL!"

All this translating American and British English and having this dumb "rivalry" is INFURIATING.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well it got better as it went on but still.

"I was brought up a Catholic - I got better"... ooohkaaay. Just introduced a Catholic character so you could take a potshot at religion, eh?

How did Jack's friend manage to already be totally naked while Jack was still unbuttoning his shirt?

The plot didn't really move ahead that much. We found out that the pharmaceutical companies were behind it or knew about it, but that's pretty much the only new thing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe Jack had LOTS OF BUTTONS.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought the GAY SEX scene was being edited out, but we saw that guy's ass.

I can't remember anything that happened. Oh, not sure why the drug company needs Oswald to speak for them. Surely everyone would like the idea of drugs without perscription without needing a paedo to tell them about it? And the woman at the end who said "DID YOU TOUCH HIM"? What the fuck?

AND JANE ESPONSON WROTE IT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yeah, the English to English translating was annoying the fuck out of me too. And why is there a panic on food again? It's not like they're going to die from starvation. Petty, I know. That just bugged me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
LOL THAT WOULD BUG YOU YOU SILLY AMERICAN. OVER HERE WE SAY "INSECTS".