Is this real life?
OH YEAH WELL AT LEAST I KNOW HOW TO RIDE A SHEEP

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
WELL OUR MEN KNOW HOW TO FUCK THEM

Wait...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"Did you touch him?" woman should be the main character.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She should have a fight to the death with "Bloody Torchwood!" woman.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Nice to know with the world at stake and not a moment to loose, Jack still has time for some sex with a stranger, still at least he used a condom.

Possibly worth the gay sex for the following exchange.

"Rex, at least you haven't been impaled"
Jack "Well you should see the other guy"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The latest US episode was... alright? I guess?

I mean things actually happened and there's the SECRET TRIANGLE PEOPLE and stuff.

Hrm.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm not even upset that I'm missing this anymore. HOW SAD.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, me EITHER. I was thinking about watching the latest episode last night, but I chose Falling Skies instead.. which should tell you SOMETHING.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Not too bad, could do with a few more answers instead of just more questions.

Bitch got squashed into a cube, that'll teach her!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I thought this ep was better. The news reports annoy me no end, but the "funny bits" were actually pretty funny and although I don't really see how the FBI agent's sister really relates to anything else, it's good to see some kind of personal character details rather than mindless explosions and shooting.

No sign of The Soulless this week after they were rather dramatically introduced last week. One of those typical RTD style forgotten about story elements? We probably won't hear about Dead is Dead again next week either.

The whole Oswald thing is what still stretches credibility. I mean, picking up a baby girl and being applauded for it? People aren't so fickle when it comes to child murderers, I don't care what miracle might have occurred.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
"Hello, child services? Yes I think this person might be endangering their children!"

ONE DAY LATER

"What? YOU TOOK THEM AWAY? I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN."

Stupid Esther.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, it was the best episode of the season. The total lack of "aren't the UK and US different!" and pointless sex scenes helped. The plot moved along a bit, though it seems it's ALL JACK'S FAULT again, just like Children Of Earth. And next week has Gwen recording a "if anyone finds this message..." video just like Children Of Earth...

But anyway it was good and Gwen's fake american accent was funny.

Not sure about Jilly suddenly disliking Oswald. Wasn't she all "hi paedo, loving your work, let's be friends!" a few weeks ago?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah, that was quite jarring, as if we had missed a scene, or the writers of the episodes weren't comparing notes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think it's just that she's two-faced. She has to be to do her job. On the one hand she acts all nice to people and gets excited that her work's going well, but in private (or when she gets tired and slips up) she has her own opinions. Slowly she'll probably figure out who she's working for and join Torchwood.

CaptainWacky

Then have sex with Jack. :(

CaptainWacky

Except drunkenly calling up Gwen and pretty much confessing love and asking her to run away with him?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Other than that he has pretty much just been gay, though.

I took the phone call more as a desperate hope that he had a companion that wouldn't leave him, rather than him actually fancying her.